Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
awiggin

WG, If you're going to pink us up for killing bots..

16 comments in this topic

Members
9,978 posts

Really WG. If you want to pink us up for killing team bots in co-op, at least make them smarter than a drunk lemming with a paper bag on it's head. :Smile_teethhappy:

Twice in the last week I've been pinked while farming the UK missions in co-op. In each instance the bot in question seemed to be doing everything possible to prevent me from getting a hit/kill.

Clearly the way you've tuned up the Training room bots it's certainly possible for you you to make them smarter.

Now pink isn't all that big a deal, but as someone who rails against tking, and prides himself in not wearing the pink tutu, I do find it somewhat annoying.

Perhaps if you actually worked on the game itself, rather than worrying about pumping out the next premium, you would have a better chance of retaining players?:cap_hmm:

Edited by awiggin
  • Cool 4

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
1 minute ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

How come the bots don't go pink for teamkilling each other, but we go pink of we try!

#Equality

They do. Or they use to. I've seen it in the past at least. 

[90THD]
Supertester
1,073 posts
6,127 battles

Whew, and I thought I was the only one that had issues with the bots going out of their way to get in my line of fire lol

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Don't shoot your Allies! Even a mentally challenged bot. They are given the live player mentality,to teach you it could happen.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles
7 minutes ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

How come the bots don't go pink for teamkilling each other, but we go pink of we try!

#Equality

They do. You can report them for it too.

Be careful though—posting about their actions does constitute naming and shaming. :Smile_hiding: 

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,750 battles
3 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Be careful though—posting about their actions does constitute naming and shaming. :Smile_hiding: 

I mean :Fletcher is such a horrible player, I mean 20% survival rate?

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,409 posts
12,057 battles
49 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Really WG. If you want to pink us up for killing team bots in co-op, at least make them smarter than a drunk lemming with a paper bag on it's head. 

Maybe they do it to train people from the tk-ing in the random battles That's where real people actually do, go out of their way to get torped.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[POP]
Members
1,235 posts
8,302 battles

I think all bot ships have a speed boost option, but it only activates when they are on your team and heading into your torps. 

[MEOWZ]
Members
57 posts
2,598 battles

I got Tk'd by a bot last week.  We were like 8km from the nearest enemy boat and he drops his torps right in my path.  Total [edited]

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,075 posts
6,792 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Perhaps if you actually worked on the game itself, rather than worrying about pumping out the next premium, you would have a better chance of retaining players?:cap_hmm:

so, insulting WG? that'll end well

Members
3,798 posts
14,098 battles
59 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

so, insulting WG? that'll end well

He has a good point. And it's a insult only if it's not true.  Plus, WG's latest Premium hasn't worked out too well has it?

[WOLF9]
Members
3,251 posts

You guys ever see a red bot and a green bot sitting still in the middle of the map, having a confab??  I have- it's like they don't know what to do when they get that close to each other,lol!

Sign in to follow this