Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chief_Shark

Spend time developing the ships

16 comments in this topic

[TF141]
Members
1 post
1,826 battles

I honestly love this game and using the ships that actually have history. Please spend more time on developing ships that actually saw action during World War II. If you had done your research the Graf Zeppelin, you would have discovered the ships construction was never finished and it also never saw action, expect for when it was sunk to prevent the Soviets from getting it. A better option for a new carrier would have been the Ark Royal, or any of the British carriers. Even other ships such as the Prince of Wales is missing out of the line up. Please do your research before launching a bum product. 

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,563 battles

The Graf Zeppelin actually existed, but was never finished and you're complaining about WG releasing it when there are dozens of ships WG has already released but don't even exist.

• Cool 1

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

oh gee. the Graf Zeppelin was never finished?

this is new information. WG better scrap it at once. only ships that were finished are in this totally realistic game. no wonder it tanked. WG really needs to start researching their ships. obviously they haven't been doing that at all.

Spoiler

WalkAway.gif.749a7cbd500f7fa26452f50e0a8d6e8f.gif

• Cool 2

[WOLFB]
Members
2,580 posts
4,956 battles

We have a ton of paper ships in the game. At least this one had a real design.  I think everyone wants to see a British CV at some point but with most of the German line done it make sense to give her a CV. And a lot of people were excited about her

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
8 minutes ago, Chief_Shark said:

I honestly love this game and using the ships that actually have history. Please spend more time on developing ships that actually saw action during World War II. If you had done your research the Graf Zeppelin, you would have discovered the ships construction was never finished and it also never saw action, expect for when it was sunk to prevent the Soviets from getting it. A better option for a new carrier would have been the Ark Royal, or any of the British carriers. Even other ships such as the Prince of Wales is missing out of the line up. Please do your research before launching a bum product. 

A1UpeFf.gif

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,795 posts
18,689 battles
24 minutes ago, Chief_Shark said:

You kidding right ????

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,225 posts
3,082 battles
21 minutes ago, Chief_Shark said:

Currently in development: Oktyabrskaya Revolyutsiya, Admiral Makarov, UK BB line (Bellerophon, Orion, Iron Duke, Queen Elizabeth, King George V), Roma, etc. 

There are plenty of ships on their way, which actually existed. Calm down.  

[-BRS-]
Members
1,605 posts
13,183 battles

Truly truly truly I thought this was fitting that the real ship was never completed so wg would release a not completed ship for everybody to play

Members
1,779 posts
5,639 battles

Way to jump on someone with 2 feet. This is one of the most unfriendly forums I have ever seen!!!!:etc_swear:

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
51 minutes ago, Chief_Shark said:

If you had done your research the Graf Zeppelin, you would have discovered the ships construction was never finished and it also never saw action

I'm not sure if you seriously think that WG, who pour over archival blueprints to try and make ships as accurately modeled as possible, didn't realize that GZ was unfinished. I mean, that's how this reads... but sure you can't really think that's what happened right? 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,225 posts
3,082 battles
2 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

Way to jump on someone with 2 feet. This is one of the most unfriendly forums I have ever seen!!!!:etc_swear:

Telling people they're being unkind won't do anything. Instead, be kind yourself, and set an example. What was it again? Be the change you want to see in the world? 

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
6 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Telling people they're being unkind won't do anything. Instead, be kind yourself, and set an example. What was it again? Be the change you want to see in the world? 

Plus this isn't really anything at all... if they really want to see mean, they should suggest BBs need a nerf, or suggest buffing long range torps. 

[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,038 posts
5,891 battles
7 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Plus this isn't really anything at all... if they really want to see mean, they should suggest BBs need a nerf, or suggest buffing long range torps. 

Oh good lord, this would blow the forums up in a massive ball of fire.

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_Shark said:

If you had done your research the Graf Zeppelin, you would have discovered the ships construction was never finished and it also never saw action, expect for when it was sunk to prevent the Soviets from getting it.

Yes and if you had read the forums before posting...

Sign in to follow this