Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GunBoatz

Nelson.....

41 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

13
[SKI]
Members
129 posts
32,621 battles

57 games...

33 winning side...

24 losing side...

58% wins...

probably me, I'm not a good player...

 

I am very disapointed in this thing, and actually put in a ticket to get my 375,000 Free EXP back...no cigarro....

I'm STUCK with it....

 

it won't TURN, it won't GO , it won't STOP, the guns load SLOW, the turrets turn SLOW, the Citadel is a mile high,  there's not much AA, and

the torpedo protection SUCKS...oh, and the guns only have 18.2 Range !  ridiculous !

with any luck at all they will seriously buff this POS

 

P.S.

Here's what they need to do to fix the Nelson... :

drop the fire chance to 30% (it doesn't need it)

take 2 seconds off the rudder shift time

give it three kts of speed...27kts.

it needs 15% more Torp protection (21% reduction WITH the Module pick is not enough)

it needs Gun Range to 20ks

it need AA out to  about 75

it needs the Cit lowered a mile

if these changes were to come to pass, it would be one Hellova lot more fun to play...

as it is now, I'm not playing it much anymore...it just SUCKS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,244
[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,563 battles

Well did you watch/read any reviews about the ship before you used your free exp?

7 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

it needs the Cit lowered a mile

giphy.gif

No more lowered citadels on batteships, just deal with it.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
10 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

57 games...

33 winning side...

24 losing side...

58% wins...

probably me, I'm not a good player...

 

I am very disapointed in this thing, and actually put in a ticket to get my 375,000 Free EXP back...no cigarro....

I'm STUCK with it....

 

it won't TURN, it won't GO , it won't STOP, the guns load SLOW, the turrets turn SLOW, the Citadel is a mile high,  there's not much AA, and

the torpedo protection SUCKS...oh, and the guns only have 18.2 Range !  ridiculous !

with any luck at all they will seriously buff this POS

 

P.S.

Here's what they need to do to fix the Nelson... :

drop the fire chance to 30% (it doesn't need it)

take 2 seconds off the rudder shift time

give it three kts of speed...27kts.

it needs 15% more Torp protection (21% reduction WITH the Module pick is not enough)

it needs Gun Range to 20ks

it need AA out to  about 75

it needs the Cit lowered a mile

if these changes were to come to pass, it would be one Hellova lot more fun to play...

as it is now, I'm not playing it much anymore...it just SUCKS.

A1UpeFf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
17 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

57 games...

33 winning side...

24 losing side...

58% wins...

probably me, I'm not a good player...

 

I am very disapointed in this thing, and actually put in a ticket to get my 375,000 Free EXP back...no cigarro....

I'm STUCK with it....

 

it won't TURN, it won't GO , it won't STOP, the guns load SLOW, the turrets turn SLOW, the Citadel is a mile high,  there's not much AA, and

the torpedo protection SUCKS...oh, and the guns only have 18.2 Range !  ridiculous !

with any luck at all they will seriously buff this POS

 

P.S.

Here's what they need to do to fix the Nelson... :

drop the fire chance to 30% (it doesn't need it)

take 2 seconds off the rudder shift time

give it three kts of speed...27kts.

it needs 15% more Torp protection (21% reduction WITH the Module pick is not enough)

it needs Gun Range to 20ks

it need AA out to  about 75

it needs the Cit lowered a mile

if these changes were to come to pass, it would be one Hellova lot more fun to play...

as it is now, I'm not playing it much anymore...it just SUCKS.

Double posting for salt and idiocy (P.S.) content.

A1UpeFf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,091
[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,666 battles
14 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

if these changes were to come to pass, it would be one Hellova lot more fun to play...

We have the Imperator Nikolai and the König Albert for that no thank you. Heck, they are Hellova nightmare in low tiers already. The kind of fun you seek doesn't exist in a (somewhat) balanced multiplayer game.

Or else you are just practicing some mental masturbation by telling everyone you managed a 58% win rate on a ship that actually sucks. In that case, ehehe, good work, now piss off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,315
[TF16B]
Members
8,055 posts
16,992 battles

No problems with it so far, and have only been lolpen-deleted just once.

 

Hate to be an ace, but don't personally have any sympathy for someone with a 58% WR, overall or in a particular ship; who complains that isn't good enough.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
425
[-BRS-]
Members
1,606 posts
13,187 battles

From what I understand the real ship handled really bad also it was more of a monitor than a true battleship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,029 posts
23 minutes ago, MidnightShamalan said:

"plz buff my 58% win rate ship, even though it's my fault it's not even higher"

 

wat?

 

Yeah, that's where I stopped reading.  I did check out of curiosity to see what his overall win rate is for that to be a complaint.  Errrmmm... it's definitely a bit lower than 58%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44
[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,716 battles
35 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

give it three kts of speed...27kts.

 

You do understand that this was a real ship and 27 knots would be higher than it's real speed of 23 knots (from Wikipedia).  It is supposed to be slow because the actual ship was slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
482
[WOLFB]
Members
2,584 posts
4,956 battles

Do you play battleships? Your complaining sounds like someone who dosnt play BB often. I think she is a great ship. Maybe even a little OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[SKI]
Members
129 posts
32,621 battles

 

Gentlemen :

 

"you can't have no idea how little I care" ... (line from the movie "Monty Walsh")

 

this is my OPINION, and I couldn't care less what you Gentlemen think of the Nelson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,269
[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

So wait you're not a good player (your words) but you are upset with a win rate of 58%? Most not good players have a win rate of 50% or under. 
 

Not sure if troll... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,585
[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,590 posts
14,010 battles
12 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

 

Gentlemen :

 

"you can't have no idea how little I care" ... (line from the movie "Monty Walsh")

 

this is my OPINION, and I couldn't care less what you Gentlemen think of the Nelson

 

You start this thread specifically looking for sympathy.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles
7 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

 

Gentlemen :

 

"you can't have no idea how little I care" ... (line from the movie "Monty Walsh")

 

this is my OPINION, and I couldn't care less what you Gentlemen think of the Nelson

 

really?

 

if you didn't care what other people think, why did you post your opinion on a discussion forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
399
[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,038 posts
5,891 battles
15 minutes ago, GunBoatz said:

 

Gentlemen :

 

"you can't have no idea how little I care" ... (line from the movie "Monty Walsh")

 

this is my OPINION, and I couldn't care less what you Gentlemen think of the Nelson

Then why the hell did you post this post full of inaccuracies?  You must be a troll because this is just epic.  Seriously though, learn how to play the game and learn about BBs, have you ever played any of the others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,669
[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,878 battles
5 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

So wait you're not a good player (your words) but you are upset with a win rate of 58%? Most not good players have a win rate of 50% or under. 
 

Not sure if troll... 

I smell Troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
399
[NGA-R]
Supertester
1,038 posts
5,891 battles
2 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

 

You start this thread specifically looking for sympathy.

Probably a kid, and now that everyone has put him in his place he wants to fight back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

No problems with it so far, and have only been lolpen-deleted just once.

 

Hate to be an ace, but don't personally have any sympathy for someone with a 58% WR, overall or in a particular ship; who complains that isn't good enough.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[SKI]
Members
129 posts
32,621 battles
23 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

 

You start this thread specifically looking for sympathy.

 

I absolutely DID NOT start this thread looking for anything...

I started it so other people who are contemplating getting a Nelson would have another OPINION.

that is all

and the fact that my OPINION is different from YOUR opinion, does NOT make me wrong, and you right.

and I'm done with this...you want to pick a fight with somebody voicing their opinion, look elsewhere.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×