Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree

31 comments in this topic

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

"Holding off from any computer games."

I haven't seen such strength in a while.

[CAST]
Members
1,379 posts
7,914 battles

I had a bad run of losses although I generally played well.  Several were 90k to 100k damage done in the losses, and not late game farming damage either.  We would have a lead and the caps, and the team would just yolo forward one at a time to die and lose the game.  So frustrating.  I experienced the first draw since they changed the format almost 2 years ago.  Of course it counts as a loss, so boo.....   We had the game won on that one too until our BB decided to take a long range shot instead of remaining silent and concealed with 2 minutes remaining.  A return shot from a cruiser caught him on fire and he couldn't repair in time to prevent his death.

On a positive note, I did finish my grind to the Gearing.  But now I don't have enough credits to purchase it, since I used them all up purchasing the Des Moines and setting her up last week.  

[RESP]
Beta Testers
899 posts
7,334 battles

I actually did pretty well for myself this weekend.  Although some others I know had a terrible run this weekend.

Members
258 posts
5,802 battles

Friday evening I got an in-game personal offer for Lo Yang, and by Saturday afternoon had received a rather memorable hackusation after pressing "Y". The rest of the weekend went pretty well too.

Members
3,834 posts
6,525 battles

Watched some F1 racing along with Indy car as well and on Sunday - between doing the laundry I played some games.  Had a positive win rate (I think 60% or so), got enough XP for the next ship (past the E-Bertin) and the next hull. and had some decent games - see screenshot.  Lots of other games doing 30-50K damage that I don't do screenshots for.  For a chunk of the games I was top 3-4 and several #1 for XP in the Bertin.  Got told by a player to go eff myself (as we lost)...  Numbers in screenshot is the damage for the game in the E-Bertin.

Wows.PNG

[CCF]
Members
723 posts
5,382 battles

Had a pretty fair game 1st of the day fri in Schors, 94K dmg, 5 kills, we won. After that it was meh to bad.

l have been mucking around with Gniesenau and seem to be struggling with it mind you l also have had a fair bit of T-9 its demoralizing l think l am missing something.

l surely am not the best BB player as l cruiser main mostly but l did better in Bayern and thought the Gniesenau would be a improvement over it.

lf you have any ideas or tips l would be happy to listen..ty.

Sign in to follow this