Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SimsGuy32

Invite Codes?

4 comments in this topic

[ONE]
Members
17 posts
1,127 battles

I'm really foggy on this subject. I just got back from the USS Iowa museum, and received at ticket with a WOWS invite code giving me the USS Marblehead (premium I'd assume), 3 days of premium, and 250,000 credits. Only problem is, I'm already a user and can't really use it. (But I would like to) Is there a way for me to use the code while keeping my data in my existing account?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles

Pick a nice weekend and start a new account.

You get a US premium ship, and all the goodies gleaned off the training program.

Pick a ship line you like..  likely US Cruisers and after 3 days, you'll probably have a Cleveland.

Then work the Scenarios for more 10 point captains, do the campaigns and collect the easy grabs.  You'll even pick up another couple days of Premium in there.

You'll likely end up all purple in stats.  They are YOUR stats BTW.

Most important, you get to pick another name,,,   SimsGuy33 ???

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,331 battles
7 hours ago, SimsGuy32 said:

Will I still be able to obtain the US coast guard flag given a few weeks ago?

No.

Are you sure it's an invite code and not a voucher? The invite codes are usaly given from one player to another and reward a Texas and Diana. You might see if you can put that code in at the premium shop or something. I haven't ever gotten one so I am not sure. 

But yea, you have so few battles if you were to start a new account it wouldn't be a big deal, just make sure you use both a invite link (from a player) and the invite code (from the museum) to get all the free stuff you can. 

Invite code:

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/zdgNNwb

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff

Sign in to follow this