Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AirshipCanon

Just wasn't my day

7 comments in this topic

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles

S9QQxFo.jpg

Sometimes, no matter how much you Kraken, you still deal with a 3 cap and some campy DD wins the game.

[DRI-S]
[DRI-S]
Members
570 posts
16,404 battles

I feel your pain. Tomorrow the weekend potatoes should go elsewhere.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles
8 minutes ago, pufek said:

Tomorrow the weekend potatoes should go elsewhere.

Weekend potatoes

weekday potatoes

failing to notice a significant difference

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles

The bigger issue is that like every time I get a game like that (or similar, I had quite a few games of "Did a lot of damage and got crapdone, but still lose"), I get this [edited]:

Because yep, whining about how bad all the DDs are when you're a Nelson who won't shoot the Belfast because there's a tasty German Sausage 10 km further out is helping. BTW, that's how you get all the DDs to Ignore your plight, yes, you really could use that smoke, but there's a Belfast. It won't help you unless you kill it, and trying to help your [edited]is gonna get the DD killed too. [Admittedly, we won that one]

Or complaining that the Carrier is keeping his TBs cornered when there's FT spam over the key target while a Nagato is rolling up on the enemy CV, when you really needed to kill that goddamn DD that said Nagato asked you kill.

Yeah, this guy is the worst.

Anti Potato Disclaimer:  I do not mean Zoup when I say that. I mean the guy that video is about.

Edited by AirshipCanon

Sign in to follow this