You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_M1

should i stop making content and ideas

should i stop making content and ideas  

16 members have voted

1. 1. should i stop making content and ideas?

• yes
    • no

14 comments in this topic

Members
211 posts
5,120 battles

Keep trying, you will succeed at making good content and suggestions,  just takes time. :cap_like:

[AK]
Members
404 posts
21,895 battles
1 minute ago, Magyar5 said:

Keep trying, you will succeed at making good content and suggestions,  just takes time. :cap_like:

Ty for the info! 

Members
211 posts
5,120 battles
Just now, Submarine_M1 said:

Ty for the info! 

No problem, just don't give up!

[AK]
Members
404 posts
21,895 battles
18 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

link?

I assume you're talking about Youtube?

It is about the forums that I made a poll about 

[LHG]
Members
1,618 posts
4,887 battles

Oh ok, that type of content. 

Not everyone is going to agree with everyone and if you happen to land on a hot button topic, like say, submarines, then the fur is going to start flying and less that kind things might be said. 

But forums run on ideas, your's, mine, the class president and the guy in the back of the room who picks his nose (yes, disgusting but he has a working mind as well ... probably). 

Point is we don't always have to agree in order for what you have to say to be valuable to the forum and what it does. So no, don't stop posting and if you have something you think is worth saying, then say it. 

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Always post your views on things.

Even if it's something stupid (not saying you were/are) it can grow a excellent idea from it. You could say something I've never thought of and it could put me and others on track to add to it.

Any time you post anything on this forum, you are usually bashed on the first page. Really, no matter what idea you have, it's ripped to hell and back. When you leave it up and give others time to read it, it turns into a discussion. Once one person downs on it, others will jump on board because it seems to be the cool thing to do. Later, cooler heads prevail and that's where you can have some really good conversations. Well, unless you have a Troll stop by and they just wreck the hell out of things, then everything turns into an argument.  Peeps have to dodge/parry/thrust instead of actually having a conversation. The more you pay attention here, you'll see who those people are.

Don't feel down about anything here. This place is filled with a**holes who have nothing better to do with their lives than down on others while trying to make themselves feel better.

It's when you start to see those that want to have a good discussion, that's when things start to shine and it's worth crawling through a mile of s**t to reach the other side clean (see Shaw shank Redemption). It's gotta be worth it to you though, and you can't sweat it.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Hey, everybody starts somewhere friend. Just be civil and courteous and people will respond in kind. :Smile_great:

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,478 posts
6,653 battles

Just make sure you publish a brand new topic every day about submarines, and we will all be happy.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,828 battles
3 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

i decided to make a poll on this

If at first you don't succeed; try, try again (after getting a sponsor who can afford first rate equipment and better writers)