Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xalmgrey

Uk battle mission stage 3 requirements too high

56 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
10,588 posts

Here's the real problem, and why the average players are being left out.

Under ordinary circumstances the average player might fall into the top two in co-op, even on accident. CO-op has not been ordinary since these missions came out.

The co-op queue is filled with competent players farming the mission, and those average players, are going to end up at the bottom almost every game.

OIgpAzT.jpg

Just seems silly that Wg would not consider this when making the missions, it's not like they are giving away a premium, just a head start on some low tier ships.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,438 posts
21 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Guilty.  :Smile_hiding:

Clemson is just silly in Co-op (if you change anything about that, WG, I'm mailing you dog poop!)

Once done with the missions, however, I was back to Randoms.  I did get the 140,000 damage stage in Randoms with Mighty MO, though.  I think it was my best game in her to date.

I'm still working on that one, lol.  Sunday the games were over too quick- yesterday I couldn't land a good hit to save my life...   I swear RNGesus had a grudge against me yesterday, lol.   Just how many broadsides can I land on unsuspecting cruisers or Nor Cals- and get nothing but over pens??   And how many friggin times can my turrets get blown up in one game?

Even my old, trusty Colorado couldn't help me.  Had one last game that netted me a whopping 20k damage... I shut down in total disgust after that.   The red CV couldn't miss, and set me on fire with EVERY drop- my AA crew never showed up for general quarters.  AA specced ship, 19 point captain, planes all around me the entire match- and not a single plane shot down. 

Normally I avoid Mondays, because this is what I usually get- but I'm SO close to finishing that mission, and there's only a couple of days left...

Mo IS good for chewing things up, isn't it, lol.  I normally have my biggest damage games in it or Alabama (220k is my personal best- that was a hell of a ride!)   I didn't take it out yesterday, cuz the gaming was just plain yukky.  I'm eager to earn the Iowa, just to see if it's as good to me as Missouri!

[O_O]
Members
4,753 posts
10,349 battles
5 hours ago, awiggin said:

The co-op queue is filled with competent players farming the mission, and those average players, are going to end up at the bottom almost every game.

Just seems silly that Wg would not consider this when making the missions, it's not like they are giving away a premium, just a head start on some low tier ships.

But the competent players should be able to quickly get what they need and move on.  Co-op is a bit more talent heavy than usual (especially at the lower tiers), but from what I saw in the few games I needed, there were still plenty of average Joes out there.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,438 posts
5 hours ago, KaptainKaybe said:

Not that hard. But I gave up on this week's UK missions due to that whole kill battleships without battleships shizer. Half the games I loaded into had no BBs at all, while the other half had one BB per team being focus fired by *everyone*. So I'll settle for starting at tier 4 instead of 5. Not that I mind too too much ... Orion looks really OP for her tier.

I had that experience, too.  I just spammed Izyaslav and hoped for the best.   When I did finally find all the BB's, it took 2 games to finish that mission.    Dumb bots in South Carolinas, Wyomings and Nassau's + smoke + 9 torpedo broadsides = FUN!  Laser gun rifles, plus a teammate keeping their attention away from me also helped.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,526 posts
11,983 battles
On 8/27/2017 at 11:06 PM, MaliceA4Thought said:

For me, second stage I did in Belfast in Co-op.

The 150k damage one I did in Scharnhorst in Random.

M

I did all my missions in the Belfast.

Sign in to follow this