Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Amatsukaze_KaiNi

If used correctly

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
613 posts
7,263 battles

unknown.png


Yeah. I dropped it a little further more from its bow.
Manual Drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
299 posts
5,019 battles

cool now show me a pic of you doing that to an american bb.....dont worry its a forum i can wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
87
[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles
1 minute ago, Sn0vvman said:

cool now show me a pic of you doing that to an american bb.....dont worry its a forum i can wait

Does Colorado Count?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
87
[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles

This took longer to find in my replay files than expected. 

shot-17.08.27_16.39.25-0428.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
125
[VVV]
Members
342 posts
2,249 battles
4 minutes ago, MountainManxDan said:

9.....

9FPS!

HOW DO YOU LIVE LIKE THAT YOU MANIAC!

I live with 5. Yea potato pc's for the win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
87
[M_L]
[M_L]
Beta Testers
321 posts
8,831 battles
Just now, AtlanticRim said:

I live with 5. Yea potato pc's for the win

:Smile_honoring: not sure you you do that, but wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
598
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,320 posts
11,434 battles

No wonder I'm a potato.

Just installed nvidia 1060 gtx 3gb.

78 fps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles

Was he sitting still?  Or brain dead?  Because dodging those Zeppelin bombers is stupidly easy.  I was also going to bring up a point about damage but then I realized that you probably just nuked every single hit point he had left which is actually pretty impressive.  That being said it isn't about using them correctly,  its about your opponent messing up and allowing you the opportunity for said strikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
613 posts
7,263 battles
3 hours ago, MountainManxDan said:

9.....

9FPS!

HOW DO YOU LIVE LIKE THAT YOU MANIAC!

Thats just my game gets low FPS if I take screenshots
I play mostly at an average of 15-20 FPS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
613 posts
7,263 battles
1 hour ago, Palladia said:

Was he sitting still?  Or brain dead?  Because dodging those Zeppelin bombers is stupidly easy.  I was also going to bring up a point about damage but then I realized that you probably just nuked every single hit point he had left which is actually pretty impressive.  That being said it isn't about using them correctly,  its about your opponent messing up and allowing you the opportunity for said strikes.

She was moving and I drop it a little further from its bow
I also said that on the main post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles
2 minutes ago, DJ_PON3_ZaNe said:

She was moving and I drop it a little further from its bow
I also said that on the main post

 Nope,  you just said you dropped further from its bow.  That also means the ship continued in a straight line instead of taking evasive maneuvers.  Literally moving left or right would have thrown your drop off into tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
613 posts
7,263 battles
Just now, Palladia said:

 Nope,  you just said you dropped further from its bow.  That also means the ship continued in a straight line instead of taking evasive maneuvers.  Literally moving left or right would have thrown your drop off into tomorrow.

Too late for the Amagi to turn from that point on tbh. And your correct. 

 

3 hours ago, Grathew said:

This took longer to find in my replay files than expected. 

shot-17.08.27_16.39.25-0428.jpg

I also did that too on my last game but I didnt took a screenie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×