Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stephan_Balaur

Casual Gamer looking for clan!

11 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,701 battles

Hey folks, bit of a casual gamer, I play mostly during the weeks from 3-7pm EST, Sometimes later. I am up to Tier 10 german BBs, but been gathering the Free exp to go up the British BB tree when released (already did the british missions for the free 3-4-5 tier BB)

I use Discord 99% of the time, so huge plus if you use discord. I don't have a phenomenal record, but I'm a fast learner. Enjoy warships, got a bunch of different ships from Tier 3-tier 8, with a tier 10.

I also play some other games, some on PS4, some on PC. Im a respectful, and level headed person, its hard to get me agitated. I like meeting new people, hoping to meet some on here! 

Stephan

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,207 battles

TSG4 is based out of EST, and we use Discord. We are a mature adult gamer  clan with a code of conduct. PM incoming.

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Stephan_Balaur,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102 (most use TS)

Discord:  https://discord.gg/xy3K3R6

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

Edited by Major_Steel
Updated.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey man, 

if you're still looking, don't forget to check out BWC. I usually play the same times and we have a very friendly group of players, always willing to help each other out and group up, no matter the tier.

More info in our recruitment page.

Cheers, 

C. 

[REVY]
[REVY]
Members
269 posts
1,489 battles

Give Specter Fleet a look. We are a discord clan. Small but mighty and looking to grow. You dont have to be a super unicum die hard player to join. We accept all skill levels. Joining is easy. Apply in game, see our form or just PM Rolkatsuki. Happy Hunting!

[BLUMR]
Beta Testers
277 posts
4,908 battles

Looking for a clan?  Fear not, the Haifuri Community is here for you!  We are based on the anime series Haifuri - High School Fleet - . If you are an anime fan, this is a good clan for you as almost everyone is an anime fan! Even though we are an anime clan, we have multiple options of the type of clan that you can join.  We have more than 100 members that are active and are willing to join divisions with you.  We have a newbie clan, a casual clan, a semi-competitive clan and a full time competitive clan.  If you’re interested.  Please check us out on our discord https://discord.gg/QAfWcqU and our main World of Warships page https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/113412-haifuri-community-is-recruiting-haifu-whs-blumrnnc/

Sign in to follow this