Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ROCN_jiang

Is my Neptune cursed?

9 comments in this topic

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,561 battles

Are you playing too far with the Neptune? Try to get close (but not too close) to your enemies so you can deal a massive amount of damage.

• Cool 1

[FML]
Members
1,629 posts
9,884 battles

Jiang, I had a similar experience with my Neptune. For most of its history, I was doing 10-20k more damage than the server average, but had a 44% win rate. My stats other than win rate went down after I yoloed the last dozen or so battles out of sheer frustration (most of which we won, bizarrely). 

The Mino is nice though (but I can't win in her either). 

[TCC]
Beta Testers
49 posts
7,535 battles
3 hours ago, ROCN_jiang said:

Not sure whats going on here... it has a 40% win rate too. :Smile_facepalm:

59a316aaa40ec_ScreenShot2017-08-27at1_59_38PM.png.9239924ba047b21241081ab5033c265e.png

I don't know but at least you have a better win Rate than my Ibuki which i think is cursed as i have less than 10% win in it :(

Members
16 posts
5,849 battles

I didn't realize it would be that bad for a few others.. but just a few out of many. I have been getting a bit better, now my average damage is over 50k.. and not easy too when most shells bounces off, although US ships are good targets though lol.

People expect me to carry the team when they hear my tales of this cursed ship, but I got my fair share of being in the top even when teammates fail horribly. I don't want to blame teammates either... but matches just turn out badly for everybody. :Smile_amazed:

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles

I think my Neptune is hoodooed too. Everytime I drive it, the battle's a defeat. :etc_swear:

Does anyone think that maybe Minotaur would be less jinxed?

Members
17 posts
700 battles

I got 9 losses of 10 with my cv lex at Saturday night, even worse than your Neptune, and I did rage-selling, use Saipan to unlock full upgraded essex, and now it works well! Feel people do it more seriously at high tier match. Or could be the system trick you to do some wallet purchase.  

Sign in to follow this