Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Grifting a Kaga out of war gaming

20 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

Seeing as you have admitted to selling an unfinished defective product can we get a Kaga for our trouble as it was the Carrier I was hoping that get on the Japanese weekend anyways. Btw I like my Graf Zeppelin I am not asking for a refund just thought I might press my luck to get another ship I want that isn't normally available otherwise. :Smile_Default: Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[HINON]
Supertester
3,924 posts
5,163 battles

You already got compensation for buying the GZ with a unique permacamo, 3 months exclusivity with the ship, and access to future testing with her, and now you want a $40+ premium ship for free?

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,397 battles
Just now, Nuk_ said:

You already got compensation for buying the GZ with a unique permacamo, 3 months exclusivity with the ship, and access to future testing with her, and now you want a $40+ premium ship for free?

Lol

[HINON]
Supertester
18,979 posts
12,488 battles

Your entitlement is showing.

• Cool 2

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

No, entitlement would be demanding another ship. I just ask kindly. I know they have given us a lot never hurts to ask for more if it might happen. All they have to do is ignore me and not answer.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

Your entitlement is showing.

Where I'm from they just call it "begging" and tell kids it's something meth heads and the homeless do.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

Cool Idea, I got one also!

Hey WG I served in the USN how about giving me ALL USN Premium Ships, for my 8 years of service? 

:Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm:

Spoiler
Spoiler

NOT!

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
On 8/27/2017 at 2:10 PM, RipNuN2 said:

IlO8fWn.gif

Actually I am entitled to a refund via WG on words. Not asking for that though. So at this juncture I am asking for someone to type some into a computer and a Kaga pops into my port don't even care for an extra port spot or commander. Kind of like when Pizza Hut screws up a pizza they tend to give you another one and allow to keep the bad one for your trouble. At this point it is for putting up with the grief the community at large had heaped upon me for a ship the I thought was ok without fixing. At this point it would be nice customer service and Check my account I have spent a lot of money. It not not like I am asking for much.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, RipNuN2 said:

IlO8fWn.gif

:Smile_great:This

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
12 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

I am entitled to a monetary refund via WG own words.

:Smile_coin: overrides that. Not asking for money just some bits of data in a computer.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
32 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Cool Idea, I got one also!

Hey WG I served in the USN how about giving me ALL USN Premium Ships, for my 8 years of service? 

:Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

NOT!

Showed my Marine buddy your post he said yep par for the course. :Smile_child: You didn't think that I might of served. I haven't just know people that have.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 hour ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Showed my Marine buddy your post he said yep par for the course. :Smile_child: You didn't think that I might of served. I haven't just know people that have.

And as normal you are missed the whole point!

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

No got the point you just took it to nother level attempting to straw man my argument. 

I was asking for reasonable request you then did a false equivalence and straw manned it to attempt to undermine my argument. Didn't work sorry.

Did I miss anything? Please refrain from the ad hominem that I am asking to much. As I never ask for camouflage or exclusively in fact I was not consulted on any form of compensation or I would of suggested this and been done with this grievance.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, RipNuN2 said:

IlO8fWn.gif

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

Now we move on to the bane of debate as naseum arguments. 

Wargaming disagrees as I am entirely entitled to a refund in exchange for returning Graf Zeppelin (don't want that option) three months exclusively (I don't really see a benefit) that much so I get several months of a broken ship plus three months of exclusivity with a fixed ship. (that might turn into a ship I hate)  an a camouflage I never needed as it comes with one. Oh and lastly I get to hear people say mean stuff because they missed out. Do to the fact they were lemmings and didn't buy it months beforehand when a CC said it was a scam and even now I get hate when playing her.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
51 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Now we move on to the bane of debate as naseum arguments. 

As in all of your posts, you first aim at the English language. Can you please repeat that in any tongue spoken on Earth?

I am entirely entitled to a refund in exchange for returning Graf Zeppelin (don't want that option)

No, of course you don't; players like you want attention and their ridiculous demands met.

three months exclusively (I don't really see a benefit)

Perhaps if you could accurately describe the reward in English we might know what you are "pooh-pooh"-ing.

so I get several months of a broken ship plus three months of exclusivity with a fixed ship. (that might turn into a ship I hate)

And the player base as a whole gets 3 months of your unending whining and illiterate Forum posts.

Oh and lastly I get to hear people say mean stuff because they missed out.

They aren't saying those things because they missed out; they are saying them because you are annoying and ridiculous in your demands.

Do to the fact they were lemmings and didn't buy it months beforehand when a CC said it was a scam and even now I get hate when playing her.

They didn't buy it because the CC's they have come to respect and trust, after months and years of providing accurate and insightful commentary on upcoming ships, reviewed the ship, saw it was crap, and said the players would be disappointed if they spent money on it.

And the reason you get such hateful comments is because you are an immature player with overly aggressive tactics who yolos ahead in matches and dies quickly to the detriment of his team.

The idea that ANY CC has control of how a ship is developed or how it is released is tin-foil hat thinking of the highest, or lowest, variety. Next time you happen to see reality slipping by, grab on.

• Cool 1