Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Madman7

Now we need DDs with Chaff

86 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7,618
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,824 posts
3,895 battles
5 minutes ago, Pasco08 said:

I do know what its like to be a Cruiser, They are my most played class and the Des Moines is my most played ship period. 

 

Yeah I'm not surprised that you don't have a problem with battleships being the most-played ship type when you main a ship whose main playstyle is hiding behind an island deterring destroyers from two caps at once with 50 second long radar sweeps that ignore terrain.

 

Meanwhile, I keep Mogami to remind myself that playing a cruiser is like playing a piece of bread in a duckpond.

Edited by AraAragami
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
553 posts
8,256 battles
10 minutes ago, AraAragami said:

 

Yeah I'm not surprised that you don't have a problem with battleships being the most-played ship type when you main a ship whose main playstyle is hiding behind an island deterring destroyers from two caps at once with 50 second long radar sweeps that ignore terrain.

 

Meanwhile, I keep Mogami to remind myself that playing a cruiser is like playing a piece of bread in a duckpond.

 

If you think I hide behind Islands in my DM you are making yourself look Ignorant. I am very aggressive and I am not afraid of Pushing BB's because if you knew anything about the DM it is that AP on Cruisers/BB's shreds them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,618
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,824 posts
3,895 battles
7 minutes ago, Pasco08 said:

If you think I hide behind Islands in my DM you are making yourself look Ignorant. I am very aggressive and I am not afraid of Pushing BB's because if you knew anything about the DM it is that AP on Cruisers/BB's shreds them. 

I'm also aware that Des Moines armor is overmatched by every battleship gun in tier 10 and really like seeing aggressive ones in my Yamato.

 

But sure, I'm the ignorant one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,497
Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
8 minutes ago, Pasco08 said:

 

If you think I hide behind Islands in my DM you are making yourself look Ignorant. I am very aggressive and I am not afraid of Pushing BB's because if you knew anything about the DM it is that AP on Cruisers/BB's shreds them. 

 

Des Moines is a glass cannon, the trick isn't shredding things that's easy. The trick is staying alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,696
Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,050 posts
27 minutes ago, AraAragami said:

Meanwhile, I keep Mogami to remind myself that playing a cruiser is like playing a piece of bread in a duckpond.

Priceless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
553 posts
8,256 battles
1 hour ago, AraAragami said:

I'm also aware that Des Moines armor is overmatched by every battleship gun in tier 10 and really like seeing aggressive ones in my Yamato.

 

But sure, I'm the ignorant one.

 

You were ignorant when you assumed my playstyle so yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,067 posts
3,563 battles

Ugh here we go AGAIN. Same 2-3 jerks trolling DD threads with the same crap. (Plus the obligatory new one who hasn't been taught his manners yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
345
[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,249 posts
On 8/27/2017 at 0:13 PM, Cobia_38 said:

Just fix the line of light and radar is fine

 

That would require not using a trash game engine and an ability to program LOS for ship abilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,618
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,824 posts
3,895 battles
2 hours ago, OstwindFlakpanzer said:

destroyers are cancer the game would be much better with a 2 per team limit.  

 

Play them if they're so strong.

 

IJN up to tier 7, so I know you played the tier 6 ones when they really start to decline in fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,199
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,913 posts
15,583 battles
5 hours ago, OstwindFlakpanzer said:

I'm fine with 6 dds a match if you nerf their invisibility, matrix-esque mobility and the ability to laugh off battleship caliber shells.  go for it WG!  

 

 

You clearly have never played a DD that didn't eat a bunch of Battleship AP overpens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×