You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lancemann123

give us a chance to get the Zeppelin

31 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 8/27/2017 at 10:20 AM, Umikami said:

This may be a stupid question, but how can you provide feedback on a ship you've never owned and never played?

If you should happen to have her in one of your games your impressions could be useful.I have seen this ship in many of my battles with both good captains and bad.As an observer your Feedback might help.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,278 posts
15,761 battles
3 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

If you should happen to have her in one of your games your impressions could be useful.I have seen this ship in many of my battles with both good captains and bad.As an observer your Feedback might help.

OK, that is reasonable, to a point; so since you've seen her in many battles what are your impressions of how she is and how she could be cargo man? (and yes, serious question; not trollin' ya!)

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

OK, that is reasonable, to a point; so since you've seen her in many battles what are your impressions of how she is and how she could be cargo man? (and yes, serious question; not trollin' ya!)

My opinion and impressions of the Graf Zeppelin as observed ...... #1 Her Fighters are Poor watched them swept out of the sky #2 The Bombers Have a awkward approach  and seems to miss more than other bombers.The AP bombs do some severe damage if they hit and that is a big IF. I Play the Bismarck Have a wide hull and the Zeppelin missed me more than hit. The Planes rely all to much on RNG. 

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,377 posts
9,017 battles

Soo.

People cry that its bad and unfinished and shouldn't be for sale

WG:  Ok sorry well fix it and take it down.

People Cry they cannot buy it.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,278 posts
15,761 battles
8 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

My opinion and impressions

Thanks; haven't seen one yet, and now maybe I won't, LOL!