You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lancemann123

give us a chance to get the Zeppelin

31 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
8,227 battles

The original time frame for getting the Zeppelin was until September 7th, so I had not yet purchased it. It's good War Gaming is addressing problems with the ship and it's roll out but you all stopped selling the ship at the very same time you decided to offer those who own it the chance to help with it's development and to get a unique camo. If I had known this was the way events were going to go, I would have purchased it. War Gamming really really needs to allow at least some kind of window of opportunity to purchase the ship to allow people the chance to participate in it's development and obtain the camo. Please put it back on for sale, at least for 24 to 48 hours.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Supertester
18,987 posts
12,488 battles

It'll come back on sale again.

Members
675 posts
3,956 battles
22 minutes ago, Lancemann123 said:

The original time frame for getting the Zeppelin was until September 7th, so I had not yet purchased it. It's good War Gaming is addressing problems with the ship and it's roll out but you all stopped selling the ship at the very same time you decided to offer those who own it the chance to help with it's development and to get a unique camo. If I had known this was the way events were going to go, I would have purchased it. War Gamming really really needs to allow at least some kind of window of opportunity to purchase the ship to allow people the chance to participate in it's development and obtain the camo. Please put it back on for sale, at least for 24 to 48 hours.

Give me your feedback and I'll tell them during the feedback process. :fish_haloween:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
6 minutes ago, JJDOU3D said:

Give me your feedback and I'll tell them during the feedback process. :fish_haloween:

This may be a stupid question, but how can you provide feedback on a ship you've never owned and never played?

Members
624 posts
7,296 battles

Where do you even gonna tell your feedback though. I have the ship
I didn't see or gotten any invitation.

Did they send it thru email?
Sorry if this may seem off-topic

[BIAS]
Members
3,059 posts
9,046 battles

The problem with putting it on sale again is that while some people that know the problems and want to get in this testing period and get the free camo, How many people would end up buying it not knowing the problems with the ship? The only good way to deal with this was to take it out of sale ASAP to prevent unsuspecting purchasers getting upset at WG for not knowing what they were buying

[7FLT]
Members
115 posts
5,574 battles

i actually would like an opportunity to get the ship since i was actually login in to the shop to get her and to my surprise she was gone.... i knew the ship was bad and all but its German and i have a soft spot for German ships lol, id be ok with not getting the special camo or whatever tbh i just kinda want it because German lol.

Beta Testers
1,288 posts
6,466 battles

WGs extremely generous offers regarding the GZ are because it's an apology for selling an incomplete ship.  It's not supposed to be a perk available to everyone, and if you made it available to everyone it defeats the purpose of making it part of the apology in the first place.

• Cool 2

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,095 battles

Dear OP: no and go away. Wargaming already pulled it so that they can fix it and release it proper, shut up and sit down until that day. 

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,812 battles
2 hours ago, Kenjister said:

WGs extremely generous offers regarding the GZ are because it's an apology for selling an incomplete ship.  It's not supposed to be a perk available to everyone, and if you made it available to everyone it defeats the purpose of making it part of the apology in the first place.

Its an enticement for the next go round. Something always seems to happen with premiums every few months to make people ponder if they will miss out the next time. 

[KNTAI]
Members
3,125 posts
7,558 battles
8 minutes ago, SparvieroVV said:

Its an enticement for the next go round. Something always seems to happen with premiums every few months to make people ponder if they will miss out the next time. 

But if they didn't give a compensation for those early buyers despite all that went on, many people would be moaning about it as well. PEOPLE WILL MOAN REGARDLESS. One is less malicious, which is with what WG went. If you like to complain about things, then you will bend the logic in a negative way over their decision, no matter what.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,043 posts
11,539 battles

This is really getting comical.

<Players>  WTH wargaming, my wehrabeast cv suxx0rs.  I want my money back.

<WG> You know what?  You're right.  We screwed the pooch, but we're going to make it right.  We're going to fix it and to reward those who trusted us and bought a ship that wasn't ready, we're going to go ahead and give those folks a special camo as our way of saying thank you for your business.

<Players> Weeeeell, if you're going to fix it and give us special camo, I want to buy it now!  Here, I thought you were fine with it being a pile of crap!

This is utterly ridiculous.  You should have bought it as soon as it hit the shelves if you wanted it so bad.  If you didn't buy it in spite of the horrible reviews, you don't deserve the special camo.  Period, end of story.

• Cool 3

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,812 battles
37 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Amagi said:

But if they didn't give a compensation for those early buyers despite all that went on, many people would be moaning about it as well. PEOPLE WILL MOAN REGARDLESS. One is less malicious, which is with what WG went. If you like to complain about things, then you will bend the logic in a negative way over their decision, no matter what.

Its the Internet, anonymity and entitlement. The drama llama must be fed. 

I'm just trying to say that premium ships are kind of setup as buy now in case it is the next su76i, Nikolai, t59, etc. 

[YORHA]
Members
3,268 posts
1 hour ago, SparvieroVV said:

Its the Internet, anonymity and entitlement. The drama llama must be fed. 

I'm just trying to say that premium ships are kind of setup as buy now in case it is the next su76i, Nikolai, t59, etc. 

1utvd8.jpg

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Supertester
916 posts
18,049 battles
2 hours ago, crzyhawk said:

This is really getting comical.

<Players>  WTH wargaming, my wehrabeast cv suxx0rs.  I want my money back.

<WG> You know what?  You're right.  We screwed the pooch, but we're going to make it right.  We're going to fix it and to reward those who trusted us and bought a ship that wasn't ready, we're going to go ahead and give those folks a special camo as our way of saying thank you for your business.

<Players> Weeeeell, if you're going to fix it and give us special camo, I want to buy it now!  Here, I thought you were fine with it being a pile of crap!

This is utterly ridiculous.  You should have bought it as soon as it hit the shelves if you wanted it so bad.  If you didn't buy it in spite of the horrible reviews, you don't deserve the special camo.  Period, end of story.

THIS.......BIG TIME!  Obviously these people have never had a customer service issue and don't understand when a company tries to fix a problem. God forbid that the folks that bought it should get anything for placing their trust in the company when the company obviously screwed up.  

WAKE UP....the camo, feedback on the fixes, and 3 months of exclusive use of the new GZ is NOT FOR EVERYONE.

eOxui2N.jpg

Edited by BaronVonTom

Members
7 posts
8,227 battles

I understand the argument that the ship is incomplete and WG doesn't want to sell to unsuspecting players thereby exacerbating the problem, and they shouldn't. My objection was that they told everyone, you have X amount of time to purchase the ship then stopped before that time had been reached (for good reason of course, they had no choice), but they didn't give any warning or time for folks to respond, and decided to allow those who already have the ship the ability to participate in testing. People join the test server knowing they're going to lose everything they built up, because they want to get involved and be a part of a ship or game aspect's development. Yes they are giving a unique camo, but I suspect they will offer that camo to everyone else at a future date as a reward for completing some mission... My objection is that they didn't give those who might want to participate and be involved in the ship's development a chance to do so. A more prudent thing to do might be to say, "We're pulling the ship, but those who have it now will be able to participate in development (like going on a test server) therefore we're leaving the ship up for sale for another 24 hours to give anyone who wants to join in a chance to do so", and it wouldn't be hard to flash up a dialog box warning everyone that the ship is incomplete so be aware of that before purchasing.

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,085 posts
4,098 battles
16 hours ago, DJ_PON3_ZaNe said:

Where do you even gonna tell your feedback though. I have the ship
I didn't see or gotten any invitation.

Did they send it thru email?
Sorry if this may seem off-topic

You'll most likely get an email/PM in the future about it I would assume.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
On 8/27/2017 at 10:50 AM, Lancemann123 said:

You want to spend $55 or more on a broken ship so what, you,can't get a free camouflage later?  That's just stupid.  

Just no.  

Beta Testers
23 posts
4,861 battles

Wargaming, sell a special bundle with the GZ again that's called the developers bundle! Include a special flag called we built it and let people buy it for a higher price. To make sure only the people who really want to buy it. And then provide valuable feedback on making the GZ great again!