You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alexf24

I ask again: when will be able to sell captain slots?

13 comments in this topic

Members
6,622 posts
25,255 battles

I keep getting them, and keep asking with no response from WG.

Used to be once a week, now I got them twice in two days. Four captain slots in regular containers. What for? I have 153 captain slots now. What am I going to do with them?

Novel idea: Sell them in the inventory. 10,000 credits a piece would be fair.

Wait! Novel idea? No. I have been requesting this for a year. No response yet.

We already have an inventory were we can sell items. how difficult is it to add captain slots?  If we need them we can buy them at 100 gold for a set. Why can't we sell excess for credits?

153 of them and counting!

Alpha Tester
2,719 posts
4,294 battles

Should've been able to open a hotel with them to bring a small trickle of income every few matches...

• Cool 1

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Don't get me wrong- I'd love to be able to but I get the impression it's off the books. 

Edited by ENO75

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,728 posts
9,439 battles

Would be nice if we could exchange them for port slots.

I know crates give one port slot or 4 reserve spots. Perhaps let us exchange 6-8 reserve spots for one port slot. I'd make that sort of trade. 

• Cool 2

Members
193 posts
12 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

I know crates give one port slot or 4 reserve spots. Perhaps let us exchange 6-8 reserve spots for one port slot. I'd make that sort of trade. 

+1  :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
116 posts
31,375 battles
1 hour ago, HazardDrake said:

57 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

+1  :Smile_great:

+2

Members
3,407 posts
6,070 battles
1 hour ago, HazardDrake said:

Considering they likely make a decent amount of money from port slots while giving away captain spots - they are not going to do the above. 

Problem with the OP is those were given for free and they want  to get money for them - ain't going to happen.  Best thing would be to drop them for no $ and then eventually the complaint will be not enough slots.

• Cool 1

Members
6,622 posts
25,255 battles
22 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Considering they likely make a decent amount of money from port slots while giving away captain spots - they are not going to do the above. 

Problem with the OP is those were given for free and they want  to get money for them - ain't going to happen.  Best thing would be to drop them for no $ and then eventually the complaint will be not enough slots.

Disagree on the captain slots, not the port slots. If we can sell them for credits, even measly 10k, we might run out of them and might need to purchase another set in the future for more gold. If not I can get some credits that do not cost them a penny, and help people grind and stay in.

Guess what?

I got another crate of four captain slots. Three in three consecutive days now!

Edited by alexf24

Members
3,407 posts
6,070 battles
10 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Disagree on the captain slots, not the port slots. If we can sell them for credits, even measly 10k, we might run out of them and might need to purchase another set in the future for more gold. If not I can get some credits that do not cost them a penny, and help people grind and stay in.

Guess what?

I got another crate of four captain slots. Three in three consecutive days now!

I think their plan seems to be that it is more important to sell port slots and use captain slots as 'prizes'.  End all though is that those were very likely free and they won't pay people money to give back something they didn't purchase (they are not going to pay the customer for the slots).  At that point it is economics...

Members
6,622 posts
25,255 battles

Hoop-de-doo!

Got another set of 4! That makes 4 in a row and am now to 162 slots!

Members
9,862 posts
Just now, alexf24 said:

Hoop-de-doo!

Got another set of 4! That makes 4 in a row and am now to 162 slots!

Easy solution, don't play so much, you won't get as many crates....:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
6,622 posts
25,255 battles
5 hours ago, awiggin said:

Easy solution, don't play so much, you won't get as many crates....:Smile_teethhappy:

That's an idea.

I get three a day most days.