You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
474 posts
598 battles

Yesterday, Wargaming wrote an apology to everyone who bought the Graf Zeppelin, saying that they didn't put enough effort into balancing the ship and wanted to release it before Gamescom and uphold tradition, and in order to make up for it, they are pulling the ship off the premium shop for now and that people who bought the ship can submit a ticket asking for a refund of this ship, at least until it has been fixed. They also apologized for removing iChase from the Community contributor program, saying that their decision was too hasty and that they should have reached out directly to him and talked about their concerns. I believe now that Wargaming have more than made up for what they did with the Graf Zeppelin, by giving players the ability to ask for a refund of this ship and pulling it off of the premium shop in order to continue balancing this ship. So well played WG on taking responsibility for your actions, and I respect you for that.

You can see the full article here:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Graf-Zeppelin-Situation-Update/

• Cool 1

Members
474 posts
598 battles
1 minute ago, ENO75 said:

Posted 9 minutes ago... when the news was released something like 15 hours ago. 

Try to keep up champ. 

Sorry, I only woke up 2 hours ago, and I didn't see that there was a pinned post on this.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Well thank goodness you weighed in on the subject. There has been a distinct lack of engagement from the community on this matter. 

Frankly- I've been a bit concerned that everyone is asleep at the wheel.

• Cool 1

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
3 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

How many topics do we need about subject..?

How much room is there on the internet? 

There's room for more. 

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Between this and the fight last night I'm ready to [edited] myself if I hear anything about either one of them again- ever. 

• Cool 1