Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SirTigAlot

Full Team Voice Chat

14 comments in this topic

[IRISH]
[IRISH]
Members
22 posts
20,596 battles

Division Chat... what a joke!!!  In a Game where Voice is necessary WE STILL have JOKE Div Chat!!!!   Seems to me.. Wow's NEEDS to GROW UP and add full Team voice chat!.  it should be done... other games can do this easy and for ALOT LESS $$$ from players, yet here we are still are in the dark ages!!! The Concept of TEAM in this game is crap... i took to playing Co-op cuz "TEAM PLAY" is like a bag of marbles dumped on table, all doing there own "thing" ,,, can't blame the players for not knowing how to read minds... But you can Blame the Retarded Chat of the game, for not allowing you to exchange idea's and plan's!!

1. Full Team Voice chat

2. option to mute other players

3. option to tune to only Div chat or full team

With out this i see this game never improving in Team play... TOO many Minds that can't talk is like a computer lacking a network!!!

Sad to think WE have to use Team Speak, because WoW's can't speak!!!

Edited by SirTigAlot

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,571 battles

By "teamplay" do you mean screaming 12 year olds? 

• Cool 1

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,389 battles

On a side not people already complain about team chat and they can choose to not read it........

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,212 battles

there already is a voice chat built into game. The thing is that 90% of people just turn it off. I don't want every imbecile with a microphone to be able to speak directly to me. 

Anyone who seriously thinks full team in game voice would make the game better is someone who hasn't been online look enough to have opinions yet. 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
7 minutes ago, Captain_Dorja said:

there already is a voice chat built into game. The thing is that 90% of people just turn it off. I don't want every imbecile with a microphone to be able to speak directly to me. 

Not to mention the fact that 12 people able to voice chat? With wildly varying mic quality? That would go downhill faster than a detonated ship.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,212 battles

I played enough Halo and CoD4 back in the Glory Days of the Xbox 360 to know that 90% of what people say on that sort of comms is just one idiot who thinks he's The Reincarnation of Sergeant York telling everybody else what to do and acting like saying the f word a lot of time means you're tough and smart. No thanks. I can provide my own F words very well thank you.

Besides it's not like there's a plethora of free voice over IP services to allow people to chat with those that they actually want to interact with... oh wait it's actually the other thing. There are like a hundred ways you can do it but without having to drag in every poor suffering soul you happen to encounter.

Edited by Captain_Dorja

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
293 posts

When I want voice chat I use my discord server with the people in my division that I chose to play with.  What I don't want to hear is screaming and complaining from every armchair expert randomly placed on my team.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

What you are suggesting will lead to twenty minute long screaming fests from immature players who need to tell everyone in WoW's that:

"I'm Larry and I'm a WAR GOD!!", followed by endless obscenities and hate.

How about we just give it a pass; ok pookie!

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,817 battles

Full team chat = instant disable. On certain occasions I visit a friend to suck at CoD & I can say with confidence you don't want voice chat. If people are complaining that TEXT CHAT is toxic already, voice chat will only amp it up & produce even more uncoordinated actions.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
2 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

high pitched Asian girls voice yelling at you.

Hey, tiger; that's no problem. If you take out the word "Asian" that is my first marriage.

Sign in to follow this