You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captain_PP

ZeppelGate Ruined the Game for Me

11 comments in this topic

[COMET]
Members
369 posts
12,536 battles

I don't care about this game anymore. I don't have an passion for it anymore. It's been to systematic with WG actions as of late. I can't wrap my head around to justify any more purchases. There is no way I will pay for anything else. "Another one of these posts" yeah from someone that has spent a pretty penny and has played over 6K games. I really liked this game. Then WG releases content that is ruined. They promise torp squads, but from past experiences it's been broken promises. I don't think WG is honest with themselves and with US. I'm honestly really disappointed and my matches this week have been depressing. So I don't care anymore. 

Ill start saving my money to start a downpayment for a home. Not like I need it because I live by myself.

Edited by IvanPonomarev
  • Cool 4

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,425 posts
21,285 battles
6 minutes ago, IvanPonomarev said:

I don't care about this game anymore.

Enough though to make a thread announcing how much you don't.

Goodluck on your future endeavours.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,334 posts
24,060 battles

Sorry to hear you're not enjoying a free-to-play video game.  But real life should always come first!  Enjoy the house :)

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,583 posts
10,701 battles

Take a breather.  Enjoy yourself doing something you love.  If you decide to come back at some point, make sure you say "hi"!

• Cool 1

WoWS Community Contributors
309 posts

At least once a year my salt levels get a little too high with the game.  So I take a break for a few weeks, take some time to desalinate, and then I come back ready to go.  I recently returned a couple weeks ago after an early summer break and I've been tearing it up every night and loving it.  Sometimes you may think you're done for good but you just need a breather.

[OBS]
Members
1,275 posts
11,687 battles

Zeppelgate, silly.  People take this way to seriously, and in turn their perceived ability to opine as though some great audience is going to give a s*** about their anonymous opinion.  If the CV was that bad (no doubt is), all it requires is the tweaking of some numbers, and it would have been done just like the Warspite had it's turret traverse buffed, etc.  Instead we have people freaking out, nerdy CCs shi**ing themselves on videos....they'll fix it.  If the thing is really unplayable at it's tier, it will be addressed.  Point made, don't buy it yet.  Relax.

[COMET]
Members
369 posts
12,536 battles

You would be surprised how many players know In game. Either from good plays or salt in chat. Also I'm burned out not from the game, I knocked out 3 T9s in a week. I enjoyed the grind. What I'm burned out is the dumb crap this company does that completely ruins the player base. If the continue to pull stunts like these then there won't be much of a game left because everyone's gone and no one wants to pay for anything. 

[COMET]
Members
369 posts
12,536 battles

This is a good excuse to get started for a house, get a 4th language down, finish getting my business going, and planning a trip to Moscow. 

Members
3,284 posts

I don't want to lecture you, but I think it's a better idea to take a break and then decide what you want to do. When you're immersed in something (or bored of something *wink wink*) it's impossible to see the situation clearly.

Members
3,284 posts
6 minutes ago, IvanPonomarev said:

This is a good excuse to get started for a house, get a 4th language down, finish getting my business going, and planning a trip to Moscow. 

Hey, you sound pretty ambitious. Good luck with all that.

Members
119 posts
5,480 battles

As first presented, I was waiting with cash in hand for a historic Graf Zeppelin. War gaming has screwed up. The Luftwaffe torpedoes were tested in the Baltic to be shallow running for a number of reasons, Ju-87s and FW190s both used them to good effect during the war. It was planned that they be used for close in direct attack, in support of the surface fleet. .  So they are working on deep running torpedoes to save the DDs ?  The GZ as designed was to be part of a commerce raiding package. So they degraded the secondaries. Then put a delay on the bomb drop. Now they are designing torpedo units that will run to low to hit a DD. Some cruisers will be immune from attack now, do to the draft of the ships involved, depending on torpedo settings. I am very happy that as first conceived WG tried to stay true to the history of the planned weapons package, I really want to buy the ship and was really close to doing it before iChase posted the changes. The time period that the Graf is tiered with in game would have the JU-87C and ME-109T replaced with the A, F and G models of the FW-190 in the planned 43-44 projections.

1. What other CVs have deep running torpedoes?

2. Is there a posting showing running depth? 

3. Which ships are immune from torpedo attack?

4. How is WG defining deep running?

5. What stats define game balance and OP?

6. Is there a tech post with all in game weapons , armor values and other info?

6. Is there a post some where that shows all in game torpedo stats as they are currently?

• Cool 1