Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
aAkula

Stats Mean Nothing!

156 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

_V12    510
41 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Whine whine whine.

Stopped at the appropriate spot.

 

 

Edited by _V12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, _V12 said:

Stopped at the appropriate spot.

More like I'm tired of aAkula's endless whining. God, he's like Kyogre, except he doesn't even try to be a troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aAkula    810
15 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Whine whine whine. You know, this game was better when you quit. And I don't say that lightly. I mean that this game, and these forums, were a legitimately cleaner and better place to be around. It was like someone had wiped the toxic scum from the floor.

 

If you're going to go to all the trouble of making a rage-quit post, actually rage-quit. 'Cause now we know that you're just attention-starved because you spend your life on video games, and you want to get attention to make yourself feel good. If anyone is "human trash," it's people like you.

 

People who dedicate their entire lives to a virtual game and do absolutely nothing productive in the real world. They don't exercise, they don't study, they don't work for longer than the exact minimum amount they have to. People who, for almost every waking moment that they don't absolutely have to step outside their mother's basement, live and breathe within it.

 

I just want you to ask yourself: in 50-70 years, when you are dead, do you think people are going to care about your stats on a dead game?

No.

And if you think otherwise, give me the exact name and hometown of the highest-ever scorer in "Cheetahmen." Oh, wait. No one cares. Just like no one cares about you.

 

Did i hurt your feelings? It sure sounds like i did.

Do you get tired of being a complete utter liability to everything and everyone around you? It must be exhausting.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aAkula said:

Did i hurt your feelings? It sure sounds like i did.

Do you get tired of being a complete utter liability to everything and everyone around you? It must be exhausting.

What must be exhausting is being compelled to whine so much.

Also, let's talk liabilities here. I am very fit, and I haven't been hospitalized in my entire life. Meanwhile, you are a fat, diabetic slouch who sits on his computer all day and doesn't exercise. Who's the real liability here? Someone who maybe screws up a game every once in a while? Or someone who's a "sitting" (since you obviously never walk farther than you have to to get munchies) heart attack waiting to happen?

 

I love, by the way, how you didn't say that anything I said was false, so you imply that I am correct in everything.

Edited by Carrier_Lexington
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_V12    510
3 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

I love, by the way, how you didn't say that anything I said was false, so you imply that I am correct in everything.

 

[Kim Jong Un likes this.]

Edited by _V12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aAkula    810
Just now, Carrier_Lexington said:

What must be exhausting is being compelled to whine so much.

 

I love, by the way, how you didn't say that anything I said was false, so you imply that I am correct in everything.

 

Everything you said was 100% correct, my mothers basement, spending my entire life on a video game, refusing to exercise and study, you got me good!

Now i'm curious, did you type into Google "Stereotypical response to being called a potato on an online game" to get that response, or did you come up with that one all by yourself?

 

Let me take a sip of my energy drink so i can muster up some enthusiasm to continue talking to a brick wall (hint, you're the brick wall)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aAkula said:

 

Everything you said was 100% correct, my mothers basement, spending my entire life on a video game, refusing to exercise and study, you got me good!

Thank you for admitting it.

 

aAkula used Stupid Sarcastic Retort.

But it failed!

 

Edited by Carrier_Lexington

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _V12 said:

 

Ever considered your argument may be so hilariously bad that it requires hyperbolic response?

Can you give me any sort of data that supports your argument? ANYTHING at all?

No. Of course not.

 

Also, funny how the argument you agree with invalidates all your "hard-earned" stats.

Edited by Carrier_Lexington

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mavairo    247
25 minutes ago, _V12 said:

 

I think that dubious honour goes to League of Legends, and I'm not mentioning that title fondly.

No, I think so far Heroes of the Storm, manages to steal the top honors there. I used to think it was WOWS that had the dumbest at least in NA...then I started playing HOTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VGLance    1,171

I don't have a witty remark to make in this thread at this time, but check all your emails later for a real zinger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_V12    510
3 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Can you give me any sort of data that supports your argument? ANYTHING at all?

No. Of course not.

 

Also, funny how the argument you agree with invalidates all your "hard-earned" stats.

Okay, I'll bite.  Give me a few minutes to retrieve my data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aAkula    810
Just now, Carrier_Lexington said:

Thank you for admitting it.

 

aAkula used Stupid Sarcastic Retort.

But it failed!

 

 

Head in the sand.

Continue being the living/breathing and unfortunately typing cancer to this game.

I look forward to our next encounter, with any luck you can muster up something less stereotypical and keep me entertained longer than the time it took for your parents to put you up for adoption. (2-3 replies)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VGLance    1,171

Albeit slowly considering the number of games already played, in Lexington's defense, his stats are moving in an upward direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VGLance said:

Albeit slowly considering the number of games already played, in Lexington's defense, his stats are moving in an upward direction.


True, but if you tell him that it'll go to his head, and he'll plateau.

But aAkula said stats don't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim_Byrnes    172
22 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Whine whine whine. You know, this game was better when you quit. And I don't say that lightly. I mean that this game, and these forums, were a legitimately cleaner and better place to be around. It was like someone had wiped the toxic scum from the floor.

 

If you're going to go to all the trouble of making a rage-quit post, actually rage-quit. 'Cause now we know that you're just attention-starved because you spend your life on video games, and you want to get attention to make yourself feel good. If anyone is "human trash," it's people like you.

 

People who dedicate their entire lives to a virtual game and do absolutely nothing productive in the real world. They don't exercise, they don't study, they don't work for longer than the exact minimum amount they have to. People who, for almost every waking moment that they don't absolutely have to step outside their mother's basement, live and breathe within it.

 

I just want you to ask yourself: in 50-70 years, when you are dead, do you think people are going to care about your stats on a dead game?

No.

And if you think otherwise, give me the exact name and hometown of the highest-ever scorer in "Cheetahmen." Oh, wait. No one cares. Just like no one cares about you.

 

 An excellent response +1 OP While your displeasure at the other player may well be legit you wind up coming off as a snotty high horse elitist who looks down on anyone whose stats fail to equal or exceed your own.Not everyone has a life bereft of anything beyond WoWs. Rather than offer advice on game play improvement or, suggesting how to improve the non existent teamwork in randoms you whine because he made you look bad and and stained your precious stat record. I suggest you try flying a kite it's less stressful.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

598faad84e859_ScreenShot2017-08-12at9_26_11PM.thumb.png.cba835736d1c8cbf16e32c8f43739d04.png Naming and Shaming

And the insults you've made towards others magically don't count, right?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aAkula    810
2 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

598faad84e859_ScreenShot2017-08-12at9_26_11PM.thumb.png.cba835736d1c8cbf16e32c8f43739d04.png Naming and Shaming

 

Nice bookmarks

Do you have a gender identify disorder ?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aAkula said:

I look forward to our next encounter, with any luck you can muster up something less stereotypical and keep me entertained longer than the time it took for your parents to put you up for adoption. (2-3 replies)

Don't assume that I grew up like you. I am stronger and smarter than you, and, unlike you, I have things to do outside of breathe into my computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcbaker777    928

@JayStark02  @Volier_Zcit  can you guys lock or delete this thread now? pretty sure this is what this thread was made to do in the first place, cause unrest and try to get others in trouble with provoking

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×