You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Flag for sucking?

21 comments in this topic

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

Been a brutal week for some reason. Finally thought I was gonna get to 50% bout a week ago but I blew that.  Totally.  Bunch of losses and I sucked plenty this entire week. I would like to blame my teams but I have worn that excuse out. :Smile_teethhappy: I got a bunch of flags now.  Don't know how much they really help but why not a flag for prolonged suckery?  I mean when you have been losing and are frustrated and playing like crap why not have a flag called "suckery flag" that would reduce your sucking by say at least 10%? Great idea right? :Smile_Default:

[WOLF5]
Members
864 posts
10,516 battles

They would have to give one to over 50% of the player base.

I see a lot of snowflakes melting over this.

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles
1 minute ago, CorradoG60 said:

They would have to give one to over 50% of the player base.

I see a lot of snowflakes melting over this.

Ya

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

You do know I am being satirical and tongue in check. Heh.  Just my way of dealing with frustration.  Cliche but....it's just a damn game. DAMN game. :Smile-angry:

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles
1 minute ago, FayFay731 said:

My flag for improving my win rate is called taking a break from the game.

Yup. Not going to play tonight or tomorrow nor maybe Mon.  Might help. :Smile_honoring:

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,823 posts
26,890 battles

Heck, I'll take one.

Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

I followed the clues and all I got was this flag. I've been played like a fiddle. 

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,541 posts
15,916 battles

I would need 3 of those flags I suck so bad . I don't know if its me but I lose 7 or 8 games in a row next night I win 7 in a row and it seems like none of them are close we either get destroyed by the other team or we win without losing a ship. I finally got to a 50% win rate and then got destroyed in ranked battles . I know I'm not good but I'm going to keep plugging away and try to learn how to be a better teammate I'm making some progress but it seems like one step forward two steps back kind of like ranked battles .

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles
3 hours ago, clammboy said:

I would need 3 of those flags I suck so bad . I don't know if its me but I lose 7 or 8 games in a row next night I win 7 in a row and it seems like none of them are close we either get destroyed by the other team or we win without losing a ship. I finally got to a 50% win rate and then got destroyed in ranked battles . I know I'm not good but I'm going to keep plugging away and try to learn how to be a better teammate I'm making some progress but it seems like one step forward two steps back kind of like ranked battles .

WG company is like that.  It's nutty at times. 

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,442 battles

Gallagher had a bit where drivers could shoot stupid flags at stupid drivers that would adhere to their cars. When the police saw a car covered with stupid flags, they could arrest them for being..  stupid.

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles
42 minutes ago, _hat_ said:

Gallagher had a bit where drivers could shoot stupid flags at stupid drivers that would adhere to their cars. When the police saw a car covered with stupid flags, they could arrest them for being..  stupid.

I miss him. 

Members
75 posts
2,387 battles

There  are flags for prolonged suckery, the "El Whappo Bravo Tetracyline", the legendary "India-Stooge-et-trois" and of course the "Incompetus-Maximus-Catastrophicus".  Unfortunately I have already been awarded the yearly quota. 

[13TH]
Members
4,901 posts
9,124 battles
16 hours ago, dmckay said:

Been a brutal week for some reason. Finally thought I was gonna get to 50% bout a week ago but I blew that.  Totally.  Bunch of losses and I sucked plenty this entire week. I would like to blame my teams but I have worn that excuse out. :Smile_teethhappy: I got a bunch of flags now.  Don't know how much they really help but why not a flag for prolonged suckery?  I mean when you have been losing and are frustrated and playing like crap why not have a flag called "suckery flag" that would reduce your sucking by say at least 10%? Great idea right? :Smile_Default:

Good idea ... good be a nice white flag with a Potato on it

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,942 posts
30,786 battles
20 hours ago, Lert said:

Heck, I'll take one.

One? Hell I wanna know whether the bonuses stack? Put me in for a couple dozen if they do!

LOL Devilfish for the best flag idea I have seen to date! I want mine.

Edited by Taylor3006

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,823 posts
26,890 battles

The funny thing about this flag idea is that good players will purposely wear it ironically and bad players will refuse to wear it.