NikoPower

British Battleship Mission Progress and You!

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

77 posts in this topic

Captains!

We know some of you lost your progress in the British Battleship Missions. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We will be compensating players soon. We will update you with what that compensation is tomorrow (8/11). So please keep an eye on this thread as it will be updated with this information as soon as possible. Until then, enjoy the rest of your evenings, have some amazing battles on the high seas, and we will be in touch soon. 

2017-08-10_1952.png

Thanks, Niko!

wait for it.......

Thanks Niko. Are you able to give any info on what happened? Not that it matters at this point other than curiosity's sake. It was weird logging in and having every item in the two collections get re-added. Also noticed the progress I'd made on the soviet DD missions today wasn't affected.

this is good to hear. not that i'll have problems regaining my progress. but it's nice to know it's not just being brushed off.

i'm just glad it didn't reset my progress on the Russian DD missions. that would have been.. rage inducing.

Welp, I made no progress on them in the first place.  I lost nuthin'.

What if folks completed it already? Must be more than one who completed them. Is it just a matter of updating things so it's marked as complete, Or do ya think they'll have to do it all again? 

Thanks for the update Niko, always nice to have  the corgi fleet nipping at the heels of problems to heard them away ^^

Got really messed up today hope it has been addressed and fixed permanently,so it can't happen again. I stopped playing because of this hiccup.

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

I feel I've been compensated. Did the first part of the mission twice, got the rewards twice. But if you want to give me a Nikolai just to say "sorry" I wouldn't mind :Smile_trollface:

I just wanted to ask when I logged in 5 minutes ago, good I saw this topic first. Thank you Niko!

already complete fourth stage.... then reset... waiting for the compensation...... but I'd rather not do all that mission again... so boring...

29 minutes ago, nekopoi said:

already complete fourth stage.... then reset... waiting for the compensation...... but I'd rather not do all that mission again... so boring...

This^^

TY    NIKO              

FOR    YOU

Spoiler

598d9ab409c30_NikoBatman.thumb.png.13a14929dececa7232c4f216654d9088.png

Edited by SHELLBACK_2

Eh, I don't mind doing the mission again... not like it was particularly difficult and I'll gladly take the extra containers.

Thanks, Niko

And WG thanks for these mission this is a great idea!

I completed the first missions in 1 battle and was ready to blitz the rest, I think I played my highest damage in one battle yesterday. Ah well, at least I already opened the container reward.

i was about half way thru the 4th set when it all went bad

im now doing the fifth part , after redoing parts 1,2 and 3.  it was good getting the rewards again,  but still a bit frustrating

niko, thank you for all the work you do for us

Is it really that bad?  Looks like potential to get rewarded 2x and between generous time allotment and relatively easy requirements (unless I'm missing something further along) it looks like a mission I'll finish in the course of mostly my normal game play.

I can appreciate the frustration of losing recorded progress, but if you were done that quick is it really that bad to do it again in the remainder of the week.

Edited by groomsiebelle

I hate to ask, but does this cover the folks who were running Missions expecting them to count towards the event as well?  I ran like 5-6 missions before realizing they were not counting.  Only then did I investigate and find that the Missions no longer counted.