You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Beatty_10

Who is Warbeasty?

73 comments in this topic

Members
277 posts
7,925 battles

Who is Warbeasty and why is he (she?) a legend of some sort?

I've heard this name mentioned in passing with some respect/awe/sarcasrm by some big-time players. What's the deal?

Alpha Tester
7,170 posts
4,070 battles

I believe he's someone who was really bad at WoT and for some reason famous for it.

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,933 battles

It's not that he's famous, just that his behavior has become an in joke to anyone who has encountered him.

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
1,746 posts

Never heard of this person at all. Pope is more of a legend. As are Lert , Mouse, Dreadnought, Ark, Darkstar, Baltazar, and more.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
6,604 posts
8,658 battles

I ran into him a couple of times in game. Pope has it right. That's the chat you can expect from him. Also, WB is a terrible CV player, and I believe that's what he mostly plays in. So, if you ever get him on your team as a CV, then just farm damage, it'll be a guaranteed loss, if he's on the enemy team, then rejoice as you're likely to down half his air wing with DD AA.

• Cool 1

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

He's that special kind of guy who acts like he got kicked in the head by a horse Legal has advised me that I cannot post the previous remark.

Oh, he's a legend alright. A legend in his own mind, and legendarily bad at this game.

• Cool 2

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

I played with him one battle last season (season 6) in ranked, and he played very well.  Yes, there is the tag line...it takes all sorts.  Now all I need is a successful battle with (BLOODY MARY BLOODY MARY BLOODY MARY) and my life can be complete.  Wait, I actually have that too.

Banned
2,229 posts
11,923 battles

You know how some people are so horribly bad at something that they grow a fan following?  You know, the whole counter-cultural pity cheer squad cliche.

[B2P]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles
15 minutes ago, Ulthwey said:

So essentially hes a WoT version of Kyogre?

Kyogre also used to be in WOWs.

Was in game with you yesterday. Good times.

[-SKI-]
Members
323 posts
14,848 battles

A player who usually plays high tier CV, not amongst the best in the game at that.

Additionally, if someone on their team "wronged" them, they would not launch planes/not attack/suicide.

After every strike, whether it did anything or not, you would get one of brilliant chat remarks along the lines of "CA THAT HURTU"

(and seriously, is it "hurt you" or "hurt oooh"?)

[WOLF2]
Members
401 posts
12,076 battles
27 minutes ago, Feminist said:

Seen this person in a Hak (on my team).... we lost bad as the red Hak just ran over our team... with our said CV running into the corner with its planes hovering over itself.

BB THAT HURT YOU!! as 1 torp hits... over and over and over... every time he does any dmg at all.

Edited by bewbs_
  • Cool 1

Banned
2,229 posts
11,923 battles
Just now, IronMike11B4O said:

Naming and shaming thought this wasn't allowed in the forums

It's complimenting when we say he's legendary and special.

• Cool 1

Members
441 posts
11,073 battles

Oh good lord, I played against him once, and felt so bad for the enemy team... but not enough because they were compensated with a division of Atlantas that the entire team worshiped and protec

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,824 posts
26,939 battles

He's not a legend. 'Legend' implies something vaguely positive.

• Cool 6
  • Meh 2