Adm_Nate_Ellis937

UK Missions Disappeared???

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

89 posts in this topic

I, like alot of players, were almost done the first set of UK Missions. Log back in, and their gone! UGH!

was just going to post a thread about this! anyone know what happened, because mine are missing too!:fish_nerv:

2 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

I glad I got it done this morning took about an hour in coop

do you still have the rewards from it? or were they removed?

If you're still actually in game, I'd get out. It's very possible they'll be forced to do a rollback with all the issues.

I am wondering as well. Although I did not start the missions yet.

Event appeared to be broken, was counting any nationality, not just British 

6 minutes ago, awiggin said:

If you're still actually in game, I'd get out. It's very possible they'll be forced to do a rollback with all the issues.

Define roll back please?

because I just rereceived all my campaign medals from the Bismark and Dunkirk.:Smile_amazed:

Think it might be related to the server being down? As is clear due to the dozen or more existing threads?

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff

ya mine too, I was on 3rd step, and I don't even see it anymore.

I used all RN ships for the first leg and got my 3 containers for the 250 grand HP phase, then when I rebooted the game after lunch the challenge was gone. My winnings are still there because I have not used any flags or premium consumables in this at all, and my credits are still there. Problems? I could not see any but there it is, they pulled it. I am not a happy camper about this either....

I logged in, noticed them, then started playing missions that should have counted, then noticed I wasn't getting credit so I looked and they were gone. I guess I'll just wait until they fix it.

5 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

Define roll back please?

because I just rereceived all my campaign medals from the Bismark and Dunkirk.:Smile_amazed:

Rollbacks are to last stable code, but I don't know that will happen. But if by chance you're logged on now, I wouldn't bother attempting to get anything done, it may not be there when the server finally pukes its guts out...:Smile_teethhappy:

Calm down guys, WG do not make mistakes, other ships never worked with the UK missions, the game has always been working as intended - these aren't the droids you're looking for!

We are looking into the cause of this and will update you as information comes in. 

NIko and his team of highly trained Corgis are all over it.   :)

1 minute ago, NikoPower said:

We are looking into the cause of this and will update you as information comes in. 

I think the question everyone wants answered is "Do we have to regrind what we already completed"?

1 minute ago, Goose21891 said:

I think the question everyone wants answered is "Do we have to regrind what we already completed"?

My statement stands as of current. 

1 minute ago, Goose21891 said:

yes, but for me who is at home sick with a man-cold.. my question is how much chicken soup do I have in inventory and will it last till the server returns. :cap_wander_2: