Valdez_Raptor

World of warships down?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

96 posts in this topic

I want my Missouri back .... arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World of warships is not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and I just won my first bttle of the day :etc_swear:    :cap_rambo::Smile_izmena::fish_boom:

2 minutes ago, RoyalCypher said:

Go look at your collections! they all appear as though youve only just finished them.

^^ That.

Something is seriously messed up.

3 minutes ago, Fastwolf66 said:

Logon again (now working) and the UK missions just vanished, not the progress, the missions are NOT listed.

???

Same.   I had completed the first part (got the three containers), and was wrapping up my second task (10 citadels - and just off a 7 cit game when it crashed).    Rebooted, logged in, and now UK missions are gone, along with the challenges.   Bummer.

well, this is what happened yesterday, im currently reinstalling WOWS to see if that fixes it

Untitled.png

what the hell you guys so i cant make the game fit the screen atm and i loads in windowed every time

OK  so the UK missions are gone, but the commemorative flag for completing the third one is still in my flag collection so I am assuming things need a bit of a reset to get backj to where we were.

M

Server is back up, but my missions are not showing at all.  I know I still had one left to do.

Server's back up and it looks like I didn't lose any progress on anything.  I just started the Yammy campaign on the last battle I had before the crash and it shows I made progress on some of the tasks.

Hey @NikoPowerwe better get some compensation for this! I was about to unlock the final task for Yamamoto 1 when the game crashed! And everybody else is have varying issues as well with their collections and the U.K missions vanishing. We need some compensation for the damn Hamsters revolting! Especially since the current anger level of the forums...

tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_1280.gif?resi

4 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Server's back up and it looks like I didn't lose any progress on anything.  I just started the Yammy campaign on the last battle I had before the crash and it shows I made progress on some of the tasks.

Hmm, not here.  I lost the results of at least one battle entirely, maybe two, and the UK BB sequence is still missing.

3 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Hey @NikoPowerwe better get some compensation for this! I was about to unlock the final task for Yamamoto 1 when the game crashed! And everybody else is have varying issues as well with their collections and the U.K missions vanishing. We need some compensation for the damn Hamsters revolting! Especially since the current anger level of the forums...

tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_1280.gif?resi

As mentioned previously, we are looking into the cause of the issue that popped up. Any information outside of that will be shared as it comes in. 

58 minutes ago, DOCTOR_CITADEL said:

Quick! 

Everyone buy more premium ships so they can afford to power the servers!

:Smile-_tongue:

(I'm sure everything will be back up shortly; it's not the end of the world)

When they fix the detect timers i will, till then no support

6 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

Hmm, not here.  I lost the results of at least one battle entirely, maybe two, and the UK BB sequence is still missing.

Me too !!!!

1 hour ago, NikoPower said:

I lost my progress on my missions, was top exp on my last mission to finish not 1 by 2 of my missions.  I really hope to get compensated for this.

I got back in as well, and yes, like others, my UK BB missions and progress are missing, but I also noticed that the ships that were "stuck" are now back, HOWEVER, they were wins, and the First Win Bonus is gone from them, BUT, I was awarded no XP or credits for them. Because my New York is still at 19,000 odd XP and should be well above 20k for the win. 

Worst part is I can't prove this because when the ships got "stuck" they didn't show a post-game screen I could have taken a snap of.

So it seems that not only did my UK BB missions get wiped, but I was robbed of the battles I won and the corresponding credits/XP (and flags/camo I assume...) AND I lost the +50% XP First Win bonus...

This is NOT shaping up to be a good start to my WoWs career :(

30 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

well, this is what happened yesterday, im currently reinstalling WOWS to see if that fixes it

Untitled.png

Did your Hi flicker on and off before that error appeared?

2 minutes ago, DoctorTeeth said:

This is NOT shaping up to be a good start to my WoWs career :(

I've only played the game for a bit over 16 months, and can assure you that this type of thing is a rarity with WoWs.  I'm sure that they will get everything figured out soon.  While I cant guarantee it, I would be surprised if they didnt provide some sort of compensation if they are unable to recover the data.  I'm in IT... crap happens.  

b

1 minute ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Did your Hi flicker on and off before that error appeared?

Hi? whats that?

18 minutes ago, NikoPower said:

As mentioned previously, we are looking into the cause of the issue that popped up. Any information outside of that will be shared as it comes in. 

Fair enough, thanks Niko. :Smile_Default::fish_happy:

Ahhh, I can smell the entitlement permeating this thread.  "I lost my progress!  I can't log in, I'm wasting premium time!  WE WANT FREE STUFZ NAO!!!"

And hey, my missing random game (I played one in coop too after the problem appeared as an experiment) was a loss.  I'm sure my engraved invitation to OPG will be in the mail...any day now...without that marring my record.

Update has been one of the biggest Disasters Wargaming has done in a while.

I hope the WoWs guys didn't hire the STO guys on.  This I expect from STO when content releases come out.  First time really with WoWs.

11 minutes ago, Battleship_Dunkerque said:

Ahhh, I can smell the entitlement permeating this thread.  "I lost my progress!  I can't log in, I'm wasting premium time!  WE WANT FREE STUFZ NAO!!!"

Entitlement? Yes, actually, we ARE entitled to what we lost--Our time, money (in the form of premium time lost, credits in game lost, XP lost, signals and camos, etc. etc.) and progress. No one is (seriously) demanding free stuff, but we'd at least like what we lost back.

I'm sure we all get it, crap DOES happen, it's IT, I'm sure there's a hundred million things that can go wrong on a server farm at any minute, BUT we pay for this game (let's not kid ourselves that it's REALLY free to play...) and so we're just expecting, at the very least, not to have our time wasted.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm only particularly salty (which I'm sure will pass) because with the release of the UK Battleship missions, I had spent a few hours grinding out the first stages, and they appear to be gone. Maybe the progress will come back, maybe it won't. But we're voicing our concern, and we're ENTITLED to do that too.