Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheBigM145

GenCon 50

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

I only recenlty noticed Wargaming is listed as an event partner for GenCon 50 in Indianapolis in a couple weekends. I was wondering if there were any announcements as to what they might be doing there, especially since it's is at the same time as the Let's Battle Tour stop in Ohio. I didn't see a booth or any events scheduled, so I thought I'd ask here :).  

I was considering taking the short trip down to Indy to go to GenCon.  I've never been, though I've wanted to for a long time.  This year, They Might Be Giants are playing a show on Thursday I think.  I wonder who from WG is going to be there... if anyone.

b

Found the answer Event page. Not 100 % sure I can make it,  I'm scheduled to work at that time :(. Hopefully I can get a break to go grab swag.  

Just now, bassmasta76 said:

Thanks for the info @TheBigM145!  It sounds as if the WG team that will be there are more geared towards WoT and not WoWs.

@NikoPower or @Pigeon_of_War - are you gents familiar with this event?  

Thanks,

B

I know what GenCon is and I'm familiar with it, but I've never attended it.

1 hour ago, Pigeon_of_War said:

I know what GenCon is and I'm familiar with it, but I've never attended it.

Lol, 10-4 sir, thank you.  As I mentioned before if its only geared towards WoT, I'll pass, but if WoWs is doing something I may check it out.

B

So WGNA is attending a table-top gaming convention but skipping PAX West? 

I've been to Gen Con once before, but this year is the first year I'll be in attendance all four days. Only a limited quantity of Friday passes are left and they wont be sold at the door, so if you want to go Friday, register now! If someone in the know says that there is some WoWs stuff happening at the event I'll check it out, but from what I've seen its all WoT so I'll pass.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0