You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mavrick101a

IJN Akagi

14 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Beta Testers
64 posts
1,714 battles

Will she be a premium ship? She was the Flagship of Adm. Chuichi Nagumo during the Pearl Harbor Attack.

[ARMDA]
Members
8,994 posts
3,865 battles

I really don't see why you can't put all of these into one thread. Search option is also your best friend.

• Cool 1

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,574 battles

Yeah, a thread per each one of your questions is wholly unnecessary. Especially when most of those can be answered with a 2 minute search using the search function. 

[PHD]
Beta Testers
64 posts
1,714 battles

All you guys did was complain. You have all these treads targeting certain ships areas and you complain about my posts. Do y'all even play the game yourselves?

Members
10,914 posts
2,566 battles
59 minutes ago, Mavrick101a said:

All you guys did was complain. You have all these treads targeting certain ships areas and you complain about my posts. Do y'all even play the game yourselves?

Yes, there are many threads talking about different ships, and different mechanics. But most of them aren't made by the same person minutes apart from each other.

Side note, everyone in this thread has over 2,000 battles.

[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
693 posts
19,119 battles
On 5/8/2017 at 0:13 PM, Mavrick101a said:

AKAGI as T8 but is mevry similar to ijn KAGA, humm ok akagi HAD same warplanes kaga T6 on T8???

[PNG]
Alpha Tester
1,421 posts
11,942 battles

I would say Akagi would be tier 7 at most. She carried the same amount of aircraft as kaga, only less of them were active.

Kaga 90 Total (18 in storage.)

Akagi 91 Total ( 25 in storage.)

While Akagi was faster she has less, armor, secondary, and AA protection. Not to mention her length would mean a worse turning circle.

Akagi is based on Amagi Tier 8 and I know this is why people think she would be tier 8. But remember Kaga is based on Tosa, and that will probably also be Tier 8.

• Cool 2

[NMKJT]
Members
37 posts
1,211 battles
On 10/1/2018 at 3:08 PM, TheHunter2_EAD said:

Who knows when Akagi in the game as a premium or part of 2 IJN CV line of converted ship into Cv's.

There will enough CV's with those characteristics?

[-AOA-]
Beta Testers
706 posts
6,427 battles
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:54 AM, Kutejikashi said:

There will enough CV's with those characteristics?

I got approve on one CV for tier VI from WG. 

To make up short line others are if there's interest :

http://navypedia.org/ships/japan/jap_cv_unryu.htm

http://navypedia.org/ships/japan/jap_cv_shinano.htm

http://navypedia.org/ships/japan/jap_cv_ibuki.htm

Alpha Tester
937 posts
6,741 battles

The next premium carrier needs to be Shinano at Tier VIII.  It didn't get completed so you can throw late war or planned fighters on it, and it will balance by having smaller reserves.  Basically it'll be sort of like Japan’s Saipan but hopefully more useful and less dumb.  With Yamato armor, few plens, and loads of guns, it will definitely be a meme ship.

Also Shinano as a BB eventually will be in the game probably.  It'll be the even more gimped Yamato sister at Tier VIII but it will have smaller guns or something because there was a plan for it somewhere.

• Cool 1

[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
693 posts
19,119 battles
On 8/1/2018 at 9:14 PM, OOM911 said:

I would say Akagi would be tier 7 at most. She carried the same amount of aircraft as kaga, only less of them were active.

Kaga 90 Total (18 in storage.)

Akagi 91 Total ( 25 in storage.)

While Akagi was faster she has less, armor, secondary, and AA protection. Not to mention her length would mean a worse turning circle.

Akagi is based on Amagi Tier 8 and I know this is why people think she would be tier 8. But remember Kaga is based on Tosa, and that will probably also be Tier 8.

The history SAD was that IJN KAGA nerf reduce -5 planes to 85 of t6, Now if you go battle vs new cruiser american kaga aircraft is erase to 7.2 range enemy.

im think that kaga keep your his planes T6 but up to 90 , with module slot 6 for upgrade HP torps/bombs planes . Because T9 kaga make lees damage or your planes are erase in action.

imagine a battle KAGA planes T6 as cv vs enemies:

CV. Saipan t7, planes T9

BB. Alabama ,NC ,Missouri ,Massachusetts,Iowa .

CL. Cleveland,Bufalo, 

DD. Fletcher with FIRE DEFENSIVE  AA 

¿The kaga can hits any american ships up? 

I dont want wg nerf american ships but i want that fix the kaga up to planes 90 totals and Add slot 6 as has enterprise is T8 with planes T7 very similar to kaga .