Greenday4537

I Love Supercontainers

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

33 posts in this topic

Besides the fact that I seem to get them once a week despite only going for the coin containers, they seem to be decent. Great camos usually.

Today? A Texas and a 10pt American captain to go with it. Giggity.

ffs..... I mean I'm happy for you....:) Texas is a blast to play enjoy!

I never get a SC the last one I got was one of those useless module but lucky you

Nice! I had quite a run in supercontainers last week, getting five in eight tries. None were as good as the one you got though.

Congrats! They are a rarity so enjoy them when you get them! :Smile_medal:

How?? What?? I have opened more then 180 containers and have only got supercontainers three times! How do you guys do it??

I NEVER GET THOSE THINGS ANYMORE

RncQEyL.png

congrats, I got 3 super last week with a de grasse in one of them, had a clan mate get 4 super last week also but he did not get a ship

Congrats the last two supercontainers i got were 100 dragon flags and 50 valentines camos which ain't bad it's better than the modules.

I've started tracking my container openings.  I have opened 70 containers and have 0 (zero) supercontainers in that bunch.  About 1/3 each were the different types of containers except "try your luck".  I never go for "try your luck" containers.  Got lots of credits, signals, camos, and consumables, and a few free XP drops as well as some captain reserve spots, but no supercontainer stuff.

Good thing someone is getting them.  

last 4 supers I got since the patch updating them: 14 days premium (eh, cool), hydroacoustic special mod (-_-), another spotter aircraft special mod (seriously FU), 100 anti-detonation flags

never once got a premium ship ever

Have opened 3. Ever.  2 special ship upgrades and a huge box of free XP if I recall.  Congrats.  I hate you. :)

The last 3 super containers I got (i always try my luck), I got 100 of the, iirc, Zulu flags (the one that adds +20% coins), and then Spotter Plane mod, and finally 50 of some other flag that I never use.

Yeah. I *LOVE* super containers too.

:fish_palm:

Super containers are a f*cking joke. The only flags that should drop from SCs are the special ones (Ouroboros, Hydra, Dragon, etc.).

I have NEVER gotten a ship from any super container I have earned while playing the game. And the only time i *have* actually gotten a ship, was from the Christmas gift containers.

Id like SCs if I got them and when I did they gave me something useful, like 10,000 Doubloons, 500,000 Free XP, random premium ship or its cost in doubloons all in 1...yeah, Super.....

I have opened over 300 of the "try your luck container"

Only once did I get a supercontainer and it was 10mil credits.  

Drop rate less than 0.4%?  Or bad luck?

I haven't played in quite a while really.  I opened 2 super containers in the past week though.  Trying my luck containers.  1k doubloons and 50k free XP.

I won't complain.   Getting a Texas is really nice though.  I like mine.  Tired of seeing tier 7 matches though.  lol

I never open a TYL container... I'd rather have flags/camo.  My first one today ended up being an SC with 50 Valentines Day camo.  

It doesnt bother me that their frequency is low, or others get them more often.  Just glad when they come, whatever they are.

Btw, if you dont like the special upgrades, sell them.  Some are worth quite a bit of creds.

B

1 hour ago, bassmasta76 said:

I never open a TYL container... I'd rather have flags/camo.  My first one today ended up being an SC with 50 Valentines Day camo.  

It doesnt bother me that their frequency is low, or others get them more often.  Just glad when they come, whatever they are.

Btw, if you dont like the special upgrades, sell them.  Some are worth quite a bit of creds.

B

Hm, hadn't thought of that. I need credits and despite there being a decent credit/dubloon offer in my specials section, that'd help.

no super container for me in the past 5 months! I get 2-3 flags containers per day

I love the concept of supercontainers. 

Hopefully the big box at the end of this RU DD tunnel is kinder to me than the one I received for the French cruiser grind. 

9 hours ago, DDGPhalanx said:

I love the concept of supercontainers. 

Hopefully the big box at the end of this RU DD tunnel is kinder to me than the one I received for the French cruiser grind. 

What did you get for that one?