Pata1985

Anything being done with high credit players?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

80 posts in this topic

There are many many players who already have most or all ships in game and are currently sitting in 500m+ credits and still building up credits, so what is the use for credits once players get to that point? I have several T10 premium cammos and I wont be buying more on ships I enjoy because what is the point in keep on making credits in all of my ships ? Granted I only have 11 T10 ships, so I dont have all and I am not sitting in 500m either, I am broke most of the time since I buy and equip all the T8[s, T9's and T10s I get, but if Ill get to a point once I have the ships I will only be gathering credits aswell.

So, what is the stance of WG with this players who already spent 100s of dollars on premium cammos, spent 100s of hours playing just to build up credits?  

Being curious.

I would imagine you could run premium consumables on all your ships for every game. But yeah there is a certain point where you just kind sit on a pile of credits and go "what now?". I started doing all the other countries lines of ships in all classes just to do something. I kind of burned out around tier 7 and just kind of stopped until I got back into the low tier ships of other nations. My goal was to get tier 6 ships of every nation in every class so I could participate in nation specific events/missions.

using premium consumables on every ship I use too and playing many T10s without premium cammo just to not get more credits :cap_hmm:

After 41k battles in WoT constantly worrying about credits the feeling of being able to play a game without having to worry about credits is a nice feeling.

30 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

spent 100s of hours playing just to build up credits?  

Being curious.

Go outside there is a thing called real life out there and it is lit by something called the sun. 

4 minutes ago, Quint_ said:

Go outside there is a thing called real life out there and it is lit by something called the sun. 

Coming in here just to post that comment shows you might need to consider following your own advice. Who are you to comment on how much someone plays a game he enjoys?

4 minutes ago, Quint_ said:

Don'tt worry, I have that covered, thanks.

I have a billion and I couldn't care less that I have that many. I enjoy playing the game and the ships I have :) 

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 minutes ago, Lert said:

Coming in here just to post that comment shows you might need to consider following your own advice. Who are you to comment on how much someone plays a game he enjoys?

Jeez dude lighten up it was a sarcastic joke. By the way i get plenty of sun. Retired Navy with 4 years in the Marines before the Navy... Now sipping Scotch by the pool with my laptop as we speak.

Edited by Quint_

16 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

I have a billion and I couldn't care less that I have that many. I enjoy playing the game and the ships I have :) 

Yeah I will continue playing, but meh, there must be a use for that much credits!

I just broke 100 million for the first time and I've managed that while running premium consumables and camos on all my ships since I started playing.  Having that much allows me to know that when new lines come out, I don't need to worry about selling ships to finance new ones.  I don't much care that I can't use all of it.  It would be cool to convert credits into premium xp or premium captain points.

1 hour ago, Quint_ said:

Jeez dude lighten up it was a sarcastic joke. By the way i get plenty of sun. Retired Navy with 4 years in the Marines before the Navy... Now sipping Scotch by the pool with my laptop as we speak.

Good, then you should be able to handle a little internet criticism without getting all defensive and posting your life story.

1 minute ago, Lert said:

Good, then you should be able to handle a little internet criticism without getting all defensive and posting your life story.

But Leeeeeeert, this is the internet.  We're supposed to get defensive over everything, aren't we?

Not having to worry about money, in life or in game, is it's own reward.

30 minutes ago, Pope_Shizzle said:

I just broke 100 million for the first time and I've managed that while running premium consumables and camos on all my ships since I started playing.

As soon as I hit my first 100 mil I went on a shopping spree bonanza for new high tier ships and got down to 500k in a few days, back to 75 mil again.

1 hour ago, Quint_ said:
1 hour ago, Quint_ said:
1 hour ago, Quint_ said:
1 hour ago, Quint_ said:

Retired Navy with 4 years in the Marines before the Navy.

That's cool but can you do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

I'm at about 85 million right now.   I might wind up burning a big chunk of that once RN battleships come out.

I run all premium consumables all the time.   

2 hours ago, Quint_ said:

4 years in the Marines before the Navy...

Left the Corps to become a squid? Just what kind of bet did you lose? :Smile_teethhappy:

1 hour ago, Lert said:

Kinda hypocritical when you couldn't handle his obvious internet sarcasm...hmmmm? :Smile_teethhappy:

3 hours ago, Pata1985 said:

There are many many players who already have most or all ships in game and are currently sitting in 500m+ credits and still building up credits, so what is the use for credits once players get to that point?

Anything over 100m credits should be taxed at an ever increasing rate and re-distributed to players who have less than 1m credits. 

Spoiler

:Smile_playing:

4 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

Kinda hypocritical when you couldn't handle his obvious internet sarcasm...hmmmm? :Smile_teethhappy:

Take a moment and think good and long about what you just posted.

3 minutes ago, Lert said:

Take a moment and think good and long about what you just posted.

Only took a microsecond and I see I was right. :Smile_Default:

2 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

Only took a microsecond and I see I was right. :Smile_Default:

Something about pot and kettle comes to mind. I mean, you're doing the exact same thing.

I asked them before... When they were introducing the MO... To add premium ships that cost 50-100 million credits to buy. 

Then again I do like looking at that big number... I feel like Scrooge McDuck in his money bin.

Shame this beautiful and entertaining thread became a pissing contest.