Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camo68

Bastille Day - Equip your Ship has been brutal today - But My first ever "Clear Sky" in the Henry

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

3 posts in this topic

Today has been brutal.

I have been grinding out XP in the Henry and have had a day to forget. I couldn't buy a win today, after 20 battles I have a WR in the 30% region. From 2 detonations, multiple domination games where we had less DDs, 3 man tier 8 cruiser divs, DDs eating torps in the first minutes of a battle,  to potato CV's I'm surprised even knew how to launch planes, nothing has gone well. 

I finally had enough and for a refreshing change jumped first in the Khab (detonated) and then in the Shima (got 220k damage, HC/Witherer/Confederate) and couldn't even win that one!

But kept persisting and got my first ever Clear Sky achievement (no small feat as I don't play CV's) and in the Henry no less.  So the moral is there is a silver lining to every dark cloud, provided you don't pass out first banging your head against the wall!

Mbb21l7.jpg

To be honest it was with a little help from MM though......

Spoiler

mKOeF0B.png

But I'm taking it and calling it a day      :Smile_glasses:

Enjoy your day and if you are doing the 'Equip Your Ship' missions hope you have better luck than I have!

Still can't be as bad as grinding your teeth through Ranked all weekend.....

5 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Still can't be as bad as grinding your teeth through Ranked all weekend.....

Ranked is it's own little hell.

Generally i go to 10 and enjoy it.  Sucked in last season and 200 games later gave up at 5. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0