Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Octavius_Cutler

Bounce mod

  • You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

Is there any mod that can give you a notification when you bounce a round? I know there's a noise, but I don't always pay attention to that. I just wanna see just how well my Dunk bounces shells 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have the detailed ribbons on, it'll show the shells that bounce when you fire. although you're talking about a sound, which I don't know of.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unabletony said:

If you have the detailed ribbons on, it'll show the shells that bounce when you fire. although you're talking about a sound, which I don't know of.

I always thought there was a 'bonk' sound when you bounced. I mean shells that bounce on me 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Octavius_Cutler said:

I always thought there was a 'bonk' sound when you bounced. I mean shells that bounce on me 

There is. If you're bow on, chances are shells are going to bounce off your hull way more than penetrate.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unabletony said:

There is. If you're bow on, chances are shells are going to bounce off your hull way more than penetrate.

But is there a mod that can show that? In another ribbon or something? 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Octavius_Cutler said:

But is there a mod that can show that? In another ribbon or something? 

Not that I know of. Of course, you can ask the modding community.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Octavius_Cutler said:

But is there a mod that can show that? In another ribbon or something? 

this is the answer, look into the ingame setting please

5 hours ago, Unabletony said:

If you have the detailed ribbons on, it'll show the shells that bounce when you fire. although you're talking about a sound, which I don't know of.

Ignore the red text, look at "Detailed Ribbons..." near the OK button

csTlLIV.png


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.