alanbay

campaign missions

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

i like the different missions but i must say some times its just to many in one battle. everyone going in different directions. everyone just cant work together.      i have a new Iowa boat no upgrades, completely stock,  the capt. needs to be retained. and  the  campaign missions for me is to sink a enemy destroyer in random battle with a battleship. i don't care if we win or lose i just want to sink the  DD. hehe. my point is, why stay in battle that has no DDs. my mission is a failure. players with special mods can see I'm the weak guy on my team. that tell them I'm stock so its an easy kill. hehe. whats your take  on this?  thank you for all your replies.  i hope to see all you on the high seas. have fun playing  and good hunting.

Any ship is an easy kill that shows broadside, stock or fully upgraded. Stock Iowa isn't that bad, it still has it's guns going for it, which is nice. The game is more important than a campaign. Your goal is to win, the campaign is just a little bonus incentive for playing. Don't let it make it let you lose sleep.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Funny, I just saw you in your Iowa half an hour ago... you moved behind an island and were AFK for the rest of the match.

Also, throwing a match because you can't complete your campaign mission is not the way to go. You're ruining the game for the 11 other people on your team.

Edited by Nuk_

8 minutes ago, Nuk_ said:

Funny, I just saw you in your Iowa half an hour ago... you moved behind an island and were AFK for the rest of the match.

Also, throwing a match because you can't complete your campaign mission is not the way to go. You're ruining the game for the 11 other people on your team.

Like Nuk said, if you are going to join a match and then refuse to even participate because you don't think you can complete a mission then don't bother joining the match. You are basically costing the team a BB slot, a player who could have been a worth while addition to the match, instead they got you, the person that takes up a slot, and then immediately bails. 

Oh and I hope posting that you intentionally go AFK in a match, gets you a short term time out.

Just jump into a lower tier battleship and complete the mission there.

High tier play isn't the place for you to just solo trying to complete your personal mission objective.

Or just leave the mission on and forget it.  You'll finish it eventually.  I only have ONE campaign mission left - shoot down 35 aircraft in a T8-10 cruiser or battleship.  It'll happen...  some day...

Quote's:

"everyone going in different directions. everyone just cant work together." 

"i don't care if we win or lose i just want to sink the  DD."

Hmm...pretty much what they already said above me ^

And...

Quote:

"players with special mods can see I'm the weak guy on my team. that tell them I'm stock so its an easy kill."

Anyone can tell if your stock just by looking at the game loading screen, No special mods needed. And the Iowa stock or not is not an easy kill.. for any class ship.