• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3 posts in this topic

:Smile_sad:

Hi all,

Been around for a long time, this is my first post.  I need some serious help because I can not understand what may be very simple to most of you.

1) I want to download a MP3 to the games music player (STRIKE BACK THEME by The Heavy)

2) I have checked to box in the audio section to allow this to happen.  I have re-booted.

3) I can not find the folder \res\userMusic\

4) I have found the res, res_mods, res package folders, but not the userMusic.

5) I have read in posts by others that sometimes you have to create the folder yourself.  

6) I have no clue how to create a \res\userMusic\ file or folder, or how I would download to it, or anything about it at all.

NOOB-[edited] that I am, I need someone to give me step by step instructions being very specific on how to get my music into the game.

You may email me if you like GIVEROFDOOM@COMCAST.NET 

My game name some of you will recognise is PANDA 2 GUNS.   I do appreciate any help.  

Sincerely,

Panda 

Before I explain how to add the folder, it is important that you understand this info first. The game does not create the folder.  You must manually create the folder at the location specified in the settings tab and IT IS CASE SENSITIVE.  You absolutely must type the folder name exactally as it appears in the settings tab and you must place it in the exact location specified.  Failure to do either of these will cause the game to not be able to find they folder.  

In order to create the folder, navigate into the res folder and create a new folder (usually a button on you file explorer window or you can right click inside the window and it should come up).  Rename the folder from "new folder" to "userMusic" and place the MP3 files in there.  Double check that the path to the folder ends in '/res/userMusic' (right click the folder and select "properties".  

I have sent you a PM containing my email.  Don't hesitate to contact me with further questions.  I will answer them as quickly as possible.  Best of luck!

Bro,

Thanks a million, I almost understand what you are saying...

Late now, I will E mail you tomorrow.

Thanks for helping...

Panda