Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macabe

Supremacy League Off-Season: Summer Slaughter Mini-Tourney

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

14 posts in this topic

Every Summer we have a mini tournament with rules that vary from the main Season. For this round of Summer Slaughter we are doing things a bit differently. Although not identical to the main seasons of Supremacy League, this is an excellent opportunity for groups/clans to try out a competitive format to see if they might be interested in Supremacy Season 5. This is a more casual tournament than the Official season of Supremacy.

Tier 7 max

7v7

2 smoke modules max per team

• For example: If you have two destroyers with smoke, you can't take another ship with smoke such as the Perth, Fiji, or Belfast if they have smoke equipped. 

2 BB max

No Saipan / Flint,

No premium limit(the amount of premiums in your comp),

Domination Game mode (3 maps total)

• Maps will be given out closer to match dates on the Supremacy Discord

Swiss pairing on 7/22-23 starting at 5pm PT/8pm ET both nights

• Single Elimination may be used if there are not many teams that sign-up

No prizing as of now

No limit on how many teams a clan may add

7 team members minimum, 10 Max

Standard Supremacy Season 4 Ruleset will be in effect for this tournament except where it deviates above: https://warshipsupremacyleague.com/s4-ruleset/

Sign-up Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMuKmA0leH66iAB_OuLr6zuq9cbNI6yXOgMBOc9afEGnOBpg/viewform

Edit: I forgot to mention: Team captains will be required to be on the Supremacy discord for coordination with other teams. Discord link: https://discord.gg/jA9FHaY

No balans-bote Moskva, count me out. :cap_rambo:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Test

Someone please delete this thank you and sorry for the post

Edited by ocklawaha

7 hours ago, SweetRollThief said:

How many teams you got so far? 

Five so far. I don't expect a lot more teams to sign-up but generally we get a last minute drop of most of the teams the day or two before the registration deadline.

We're now up to 6 teams for Summer Slaughter.

We are now up to 8 teams officially registered

@Macabe When is the deadline, and is there any cost to signing-up? I could maybe talk a few clan-mates into doing it...

2 hours ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

@Macabe When is the deadline, and is there any cost to signing-up? I could maybe talk a few clan-mates into doing it...

I'm accepting teams until the day of the first battles. No cost but no rewards either.

I wonder if you advertised on the EU server if some of their heavy hitters might be interested.

57 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

I wonder if you advertised on the EU server if some of their heavy hitters might be interested.

If i recall EU is gearing up for KOTS. There's a few of them on the Supremacy discord too.

We are up to 13 teams and there are only 36 hours left to submit a team for this off season mini-tourney

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0