Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BrassFire

After a few months, I came back.

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
515 posts
306 battles

Did my second random in a while. Only 35K damage in my Fuso and a kill by citting the living balls off of a cruiser. Truth be told... I loved it. Feels great to be back in the game. I literally cheered whenever I did something great and big or tanked a lot of damage. It was like I was some kid in a carnival. Even saw a Corgi captain on my team and had some fun, friendly banter with the enemy team. Felt glorious.

 

Cheers all; have fun out there and hope to see you on the high seas.

Edited by BrassFire
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,817 posts
6,670 battles

Welcome back then. Just got back too and got my Fuso.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
515 posts
306 battles
Just now, Dictonary said:

Welcome back then. Just got back too and got my Fuso.

Congrats. She's a good ship with the extra hull and proper upgrades. A good shot into a citadel will one-shot a Nagato if you aim well and land all hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,817 posts
6,670 battles
Just now, BrassFire said:

Congrats. She's a good ship with the extra hull and proper upgrades. A good shot into a citadel will one-shot a Nagato if you aim well and land all hits.

Yeah. I am still getting used to it. I was basically seal-clubbing in my Kongo to get my Fuso. Even went so far as to brawl with a Gangut and win in a 1 vs 1 situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,860
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Welcome back.

 

You had yourself a cruiser? Take two, they're small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

Last time I saw a Corgi it was Felix. We were both in Death Pickles but we never saw each other to fight. Hope you have a good time back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
515 posts
306 battles
22 minutes ago, Destroyer_Kiyoshimo said:

Welcome back.

 

You had yourself a cruiser? Take two, they're small.

I'll try my damndest. Suckers are slippery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
515 posts
306 battles
16 minutes ago, StrixKitty said:

Last time I saw a Corgi it was Felix. We were both in Death Pickles but we never saw each other to fight. Hope you have a good time back.

I certainly will... Wait, what's a Death Pickle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
515 posts
306 battles
28 minutes ago, Dictonary said:

Yeah. I am still getting used to it. I was basically seal-clubbing in my Kongo to get my Fuso. Even went so far as to brawl with a Gangut and win in a 1 vs 1 situation.

 

Kongo is a truly beautiful warship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,860
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles
4 minutes ago, BrassFire said:

 

Kongo is a truly beautiful warship.

OGjcBtZ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,817 posts
6,670 battles
9 minutes ago, Destroyer_Kiyoshimo said:

OGjcBtZ.gif

Who needs Russian Bias when you have Kongo-san?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
570
[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,816 posts
6,263 battles
23 minutes ago, BrassFire said:

I certainly will... Wait, what's a Death Pickle?

Iwaki Alpha - it was the reward ship for alpha testers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,883
[YORHA]
Members
5,460 posts
12,102 battles

Bless you for not being one of those nozzleheads who show up after a year, announce their glorious return and then demand that everyone tell them about every little change since they left.

 

I will sail with you anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
515 posts
306 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Bless you for not being one of those nozzleheads who show up after a year, announce their glorious return and then demand that everyone tell them about every little change since they left.

 

I will sail with you anytime.

Nice to know man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

Well, at least this wasn't a "I came back and the game still sucks!" thread.

Very refreshing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×