OverlordPepsi

Space Battleship Yamato???

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

I've done some digging around to find a proper model/mod of Space Battleship Yamato, but haven't been successful so far. I'm just genuinely surprised that no one has released/shared a model /mod of this yet (not referring to the April fools special space yamato back in the closed beta). I'll continue my search to find a model/mod of it, but if anyone else finds one or knows where one is it would be very much appreciated if you shared the location and the creators name (to give proper credit).

Spoiler

b863708e5cbaa95352837cda4c717751.thumb.jpg.c2e4cee38de56193d56e5a7cad4b0c76.jpg

Thanks for posting a model. Needs to be touched up in some spots but the hard part is basically done. If I find time I might try to learn how to apply the skin to the model and touch it up, but that isn't a guarantee. Therefore if anyone else has any expertise in this area and could throw it together I would be very grateful and I imagine a lot of others would as well. Thank you once again dionkraft for your contribution.

Hopefully we can get the ball rolling on this. :etc_red_button:

We had the Space yamato from CBT, revived serveral patches ago, from AstreTune + SEA-Group

What's the point if the thing isn't in space blasting the Gamilas?

6 hours ago, EdeIweisse said:

What's the point if the thing isn't in space blasting the Gamilas?

But It is.. just use your imagination. :Smile-_tongue:     

Well that.. or you can just remember the April fools day mode during Beta testing.

pRJGBEs.jpg