Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SeaKnight_1990

I Have Enough Credits

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

13 posts in this topic

To buy the Iowa at the discounted price. Why can't I, and is anyone else having the same issue?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Click back to the North Carolina and screenshot that page. 

Edited by RipNuN2

Posted (edited) · Report post

That is weird, just for you I went ahead and finished researching the Pensacola since I was almost there and it is also on discount. It shows me being able to purchase it at the discounted rate. I wonder if there is a bug that when a ship is discounted if you dont have enough credits for the full purchase price it wont let you purchase it until you do. As you notice in your first screenshot the difference it shows you missing appears to be the base cost minus the discount. Try earning 2,319,310 or more credits and then attempt to purchase. 

Edited by RipNuN2

Dunno; I'm getting close enough as it is. That, and I might have two T9s by this time in a month (the MO.) 

3 minutes ago, SeaKnight_1990 said:

Dunno; I'm getting close enough as it is. That, and I might have two T9s by this time in a month (the MO.) 

The Mo is the ultimate credit earner for sure :cap_like:

Are you sure, OP, that you have enough Exp? I just jumped past the Nicholas (Clemson to the Farragut) by spending the research exp costs & then bought whatever hull & modules I wanted.

Maybe you don't have enough Credits to even buy the stock Iowa? Check your 'inventory' tab & see if you have modules you can sell - these extra credit expendables do accumulate.

Convert Doubloons to Credits if you are able.

It is nice to buy a tech line ship on sale, especially higher tier ones.

I just exchanged doubloons into credits; now I can call the Iowa mine. I transferred my NC captain (Steven Seagal) to her, and my old CO captain to the NC. 

Congrats! Buying mine tonight!

When you have enough money to buy an Amagi, then some. And you need to purchase a Fuso.

Glad I have 227 million credits so this won't ever be an issue. :Smile_coin:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0