You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AnatolyDyatlovDidNothing

Inching towards a milestone

9 comments in this topic

[NOG]
Members
141 posts
9,761 battles

Awesome!. I just recently got the Kurfurst and I'm kind of struggling with it at the moment, hoping to improve. Do you use the 406 caliber or 420?

Beta Testers
621 posts
7,383 battles
16 hours ago, Weezil said:

Awesome!. I just recently got the Kurfurst and I'm kind of struggling with it at the moment, hoping to improve. Do you use the 406 caliber or 420?

420s with a combination Secondary/Survivability build.

Might seem a bit counter to the rest of the line, but the trick i have found is to hang back until things play out. Give me a bit and i will post the replay from this battle. 

• Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,490 battles
1 hour ago, grizzly95 said:

Might seem a bit counter to the rest of the line, but the trick i have found is to hang back until things play out. Give me a bit and i will post the replay from this battle. 

Same. 

And yes, GK's play style is a small departure from the rest of the line. I think it's the result of two things: the worse maneuverability and the increased lack of willingness from tier 10 players to push and get their paint scratched. I've often found myself at the front of a failed push when my teammates turn tail and run. I can then either go on a suicide charge or turn around and join my team at the cost of losing half of my health as I turn around. Neither option is fun. Nor is sitting in the back with the rest of the team but it lets you have more fun later in the game.

Members
665 posts
5,459 battles

Damn, am generally happy if I can crack 100K....well done sir.

While not my overall best, I am most proud of the 151K match I did in my Leander, even if it was a loss. Was one of those matches where everything just "clicked".....well up until I died anyway.....:Smile_playing::Smile_sceptic:

To better that total is one of my personal goals in game....but have not gone anywhere close as of late.

[NOG]
Members
141 posts
9,761 battles
On 6/26/2017 at 10:44 PM, grizzly95 said:

Thanks, and very well done. I am with the secondary build and put in the 420's. Hanging back a bit is what I will try, I have Been rushing in, with mixed results.