You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HowitzerBlitzer

What were the chances of getting these two items in two Super Containers in a row?

22 comments in this topic

Privateers
511 posts
4,629 battles

All I need is a the Smoke Mod so I can use it on my Perth...thats it....and I never get Super Containers. Talk about crap SCs.

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

*Still wishes for an SC with 250 Anti-Detonation signal flags, or 250 of any kind of non-Event signal flags*

*Still wishes for an SC with 100 Dragon signal flags since they got rid of the 250 regular signal flags*

*Still wishes for an SC at all*

:Smile_sad:

Members
5,450 posts
21,027 battles

I got Two Super Containers today, was really surprising as I don't think I've gotten to on the same day. 

First was 50k Free Exp and the second one was.....Defensive Fire Duration Increase.

5XpEKec.gif

[POINT]
Beta Testers
384 posts
6,545 battles

I've gotten 4 of the spotting aircraft mod in a row. Makes me not want a Supercontainer anymore.

[NO2BB]
Members
3,885 posts
24,515 battles

What were the chances of getting these two items in two Super Containers in a row?

50%, you either get them or you don't.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles
32 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

i.e. supercontainers are crap now.

Thank you, WG, for further diluting any chances for something GOOD like a premium ship or something actually worthwhile. 

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
Members
823 posts
12,428 battles

If RNGesus desides to give you SCs in a row with 50k+ free XP, 5 Mill Credits or a Premium Ship and not to give you crap mods instead, that would be great

Edited by DJ_PON3_ZaNe

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
1 hour ago, pyantoryng said:

i.e. supercontainers are crap now.

Honestly, at this point they may as well not exist. The odds of getting them were nerfed, the rewards are complete sh*t, those useless modules that were recently introduced screw the odds even further, ... I stopped doing try your luck 3 weeks after they were introduced.

Alpha Tester
2,552 posts
1 hour ago, HowitzerBlitzer said:

74692067.jpg

Five spotter plane modules and one damage control party mod for me, all consecutive. Wonder if anyone has gotten more?

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,145 battles
6 minutes ago, Ulthwey said:

Honestly, at this point they may as well not exist. The odds of getting them were nerfed, the rewards are complete sh*t, those useless modules that were recently introduced screw the odds even further, ... I stopped doing try your luck 3 weeks after they were introduced.

Oh the levels of entitlement shown here is extremely high. Kid there used to be a time where you could, at most, get 30K silver and 500 free XP every 3 weeks. Even with the garbage super containers you are netting yourself over 20X that ammount so DEAL WITH IT. 

At this point anyone who is going for TYL and gets dissapointed has no one but themselves to blame considering the chance is only 1% higher than if you chose credits, or flags or consumables. 

Members
349 posts
5,412 battles
47 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Oh the levels of entitlement shown here is extremely high. Kid there used to be a time where you could, at most, get 30K silver and 500 free XP every 3 weeks. Even with the garbage super containers you are netting yourself over 20X that ammount so DEAL WITH IT. 

At this point anyone who is going for TYL and gets dissapointed has no one but themselves to blame considering the chance is only 1% higher than if you chose credits, or flags or consumables. 

And then there's me, who gets a spotter plane mod when I chose the flags option.  So it's not just TYL.  12 flags is way more useful than 625k creds, considering I can make that much by playing Mo once.

Edited by Peacemaker100

Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
5,747 battles

Super containers are now like "Here's a super container, but wait, there is a chance it may be worse than a bad container."

Members
665 posts
5,459 battles

They are called "Try your LUCK"....and most times your unlucky and get a mod you will never use.....but hey, at least you can sell it.

At the end of it all, what ever you get is free. WG would be well within their rights to remove them.....hell.....they didn't have to introduce them in the first place.

The whole "I got free stuff, but its not good enough free stuff"  thing is wearing bloody thin.

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

We can get so many special modules in a row, that it's likely statistically impossible and is causing the space-time continuum to warp—but then the chances of getting a nice bote are...not there. 

• Cool 1

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,869 posts
4,864 battles
1 hour ago, Ulthwey said:

I do only credit boxes these days...they seem to be the best at giving out free slots (which I sorely need)...

Members
1,533 posts
12,151 battles

I cannot say I have been unhappy with SC's since it is free stuff and that's a good thing regardless of some of us getting less than they expected. I can understand WG reducing the chance of flags being given out. I currently have around 3000 each of captain 50%xp, minus 10% to cost and 20% bonus to silver. Well over a 1000 det flags, 750 dragon flags etc. I am literally never going to run out. I might be in the minority but maybe not. There's a reason WG nerfed those flags in SC's. 

As for the SC's I did get recently: Arizona(got doubloons instead! Yes, before anyone queries why, I have all the premium ships); smoke mod given to Perth, hydro mod given to Prinz Eugen cause I didn't know what else to do with it. Overall, not displeased; free is good.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,490 battles
4 hours ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Chance is 100% higher (i.e. double).

Edited by Peregrinas