Loco_lucas

Captain Portrait and Sound Mod Request

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

Would anybody be willing to make a mod where the captain portraits are replaced with pictures of dogs, preferably dressed up ones? They could be nation specific too with Shibas being Japanese captains, Golden retrievers being US, Corgis or bulldogs being UK, Pugs or Pekingnese for china, Siberian huskies for Russia, German Shepards for Germany (obviously), and maybe a mix of other breeds for the commonwealth (Cattle dogs, Australian shepards, etc.) Along with this, a captain voice mod replacing voices with barks, whines, growls, and snarls would fit the captains perfectly.

50 minutes ago, Loco_lucas said:

Would anybody be willing to make a mod where the captain portraits are replaced with pictures of dogs, preferably dressed up ones? They could be nation specific too with Shibas being Japanese captains, Golden retrievers being US, Corgis or bulldogs being UK, Pugs or Pekingnese for china, Siberian huskies for Russia, German Shepards for Germany (obviously), and maybe a mix of other breeds for the commonwealth (Cattle dogs, Australian shepards, etc.) Along with this, a captain voice mod replacing voices with barks, whines, growls, and snarls would fit the captains perfectly.

Can they all get together at the Drydock and play poker?

1 hour ago, Umikami said:

Knowing this joke means you're showing your age; and my knowing it as well means the same thing... :Smile_sceptic:

3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Knowing this joke means you're showing your age; and my knowing it as well means the same thing... :Smile_sceptic:

knowing the scene would be best represented by painting it on cheap velvet ... means the same damn thing!

(guess I'll just go watch "Sink the Bismark" in it's original black and white while I play some!, LOL!!)

23 hours ago, Umikami said:

5399d9d168e442a86e8bfff8c447c8e7.jpg

This but with captains uniforms on the bridge of a battleship would make it a mod pack with a loading screen.

5 hours ago, Loco_lucas said:

5399d9d168e442a86e8bfff8c447c8e7.jpg

This but with captains uniforms on the bridge of a battleship would make it a mod pack with a loading screen.

If we put them on Missouri, will Steven Seagal serve them lunch platters?

On 6/21/2017 at 10:32 PM, Umikami said:

If we put them on Missouri, will Steven Seagal serve them lunch platters?

Yep. Right before chopping the table in half.