NikoPower

Corgi Fleet Event - IT'S BACK!!!

  • You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

559 posts in this topic

They must be still busy giving them out because i have not got mine yet for killing one . or maybe some corgis are not counting there deaths and what players killed them and being untruthful to the community hopeing that's not the case. But i will wait and see if i get what i worked for.

shot-17.07.10_08.15.35-0793.jpg


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2017 at 0:51 AM, Mezurashi said:

 

Niko will usually post news about who wants to join the Corgi fleet. Just keep out for that.

Thanks Mezu!!!


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:38 AM, Ecology said:

They must be still busy giving them out because i have not got mine yet for killing one . or maybe some corgis are not counting there deaths and what players killed them and being untruthful to the community hopeing that's not the case. But i will wait and see if i get what i worked for.

shot-17.07.10_08.15.35-0793.jpg

I Took out a Corgi ship in a similar fashion with my Fubuki on the first day of the event, the corgi fleet captain in particular was in a Dunkirque in the batte. I hope the former is the case.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine. I had to send in a ticket. as long as you have evidence showing you killed it.

6 hours ago, NovaTempest said:

I Took out a Corgi ship in a similar fashion with my Fubuki on the first day of the event, the corgi fleet captain in particular was in a Dunkirque in the batte. I hope the former is the case.

 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2017 at 5:32 PM, Ecology said:

I got mine. I had to send in a ticket. as long as you have evidence showing you killed it.

 

Sent in a ticket the other day recieved all of the rewards except the Corgi Fleet flag, this was their response, I reopened the ticket and sent them the link to the Warships Live video on Facebook and gave them the time frame where Niko explains the rewards, still haven't heard anything back

Screenshot_20170716-205008.png


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, Calphayus said:

Corgi #119 Signing off. It was a blast i hope everyone had fun cause I know I did!  73 Battles under my belt during this event!

I sunk you and I think you were the first to be sunk which means I sunk the first corgi to be sunk :D


1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the corgi event fleet flag II I display it on all my ships

 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2017 at 1:03 PM, ccoel12345 said:

I sunk you and I think you were the first to be sunk which means I sunk the first corgi to be sunk :D

Indeed. Hope you had fun. I look forward to this event again in the future.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Calphayus said:

Indeed. Hope you had fun. I look forward to this event again in the future.

I do too :D


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.