You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rafael_azuaje

KAGA - (FIGHTERS) BUFF

118 comments in this topic

[WOLFL]
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,635 battles
59 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

The only buff Kaga needs is Chrome Tips on her stacks.

I talk your his fighters are garbage man .now again

Supremacy Air. Totals 

kaga 10T6

ranger 14T7

saipan 12T9

Hiryu 10T7 .

I was consendery this option:

1- up hangar to 90 historical keep same planes T6 Add squadron more fighters:

3/2/1

kaga had hangar of 90 planes 

wg present kaga with 90 but next rest 5.

its 5 planes than less Add again as scuadron 

3 squadrons fighters 3x5 T6

2 torps T6 

1 bombs T6

[WOLF3]
Members
31,780 posts
26,664 battles

You do not play Kaga to sweep the skies for air superiority.  You play Kaga to end worlds with the most powerful bomber groups in Tier VII.

And OP, your idea of buffing this oppressively overpowered ship is still silly the 7th time around.

[WOLFL]
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,635 battles
On 24/9/2017 at 0:02 PM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

You do not play Kaga to sweep the skies for air superiority.  You play Kaga to end worlds with the most powerful bomber groups in Tier VII.

And OP, your idea of buffing this oppressively overpowered ship is still silly the 7th time around.

AHHH OOOOOK. we started! you say:

1-You play Kaga to end worlds with the most powerful bomber groups in Tier VII.???

is true kaga has 1 scuadrons 8bombers with damage of 2600 per bomb. NOW 1 squadron  from USA of 7 bombers  make 10800 per bomb. wow that balance!!

we talking 8200 of damage make more USA. NOW tell me , what does damaged??   usa 10800 or japan 2600?

you have the ijn kaga===?

Edited by rafael_azuaje

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles

Wow this guy.....never gives up does he? The Kaga is Op enough already, she doesn't need any buffs stop doing this.

nWXa8aI.gif.f97382375f879cf818ffcfeeab73

• Cool 1

[WOLFL]
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,635 battles
11 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Wow this guy.....never gives up does he? The Kaga is Op enough already, she doesn't need any buffs stop doing this.

nWXa8aI.gif.f97382375f879cf818ffcfeeab73

ok why kaga does less damage vs ranger and saipan,  kaga has same planes than ryujo and ryujo make most damage 4600 per bombs kaga 2400. it is called nerf, not balancing why reduce damage bombs americans planes?

A shoho make most damage that kaga 4600

Edited by rafael_azuaje

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles
5 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

ok why kaga does less damage vs ranger and saipan,  kaga has same planes than ryujo and ryujo make most damage 4600 per bombs kaga 2400. it is called nerf, not balancing why reduce damage bombs americans planes?

Considering she is at the top of EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY (except battles since it's a premium) you observations are false. Also wth are you doing talking about the bombers? the torps are what make her op you should only be using the loadout that maximizes the torp loadout any other loadout is just......Well your doing it wrong.

Capture.PNG

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles
6 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

Also before you say my sample is too small here she is from tier 6-8. And what do you know? the only thing doing better than her with damage is the Enterprise with her AP bombs.

Capture.PNG

[WOLFL]
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,635 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Considering she is at the top of EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY you observations are false. Also wth are you doing talking about the bombers? the torps are what make her op you should only be using the loadout that maximizes the torp loadout any other loadout is just......Well your doing it wrong.

Capture.PNG

question: 

is possible up hangar kaga to 90 historical but add more fighters?? becuase are very weak are 5 planes more.fighters or bombers.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles
Just now, rafael_azuaje said:

question: 

is possible up hangar kaga to 90 historical but add more fighters?? becuase are very weak are 5 planes more.fighters or bombers.

A buff to an Op ship is never going to happen or needed.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles
4 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Considering she is at the top of EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY (except battles since it's a premium) you observations are false. Also wth are you doing talking about the bombers? the torps are what make her op you should only be using the loadout that maximizes the torp loadout any other loadout is just......Well your doing it wrong.

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Also before you say my sample is too small here she is from tier 6-8. And what do you know? the only thing doing better than her with damage is the Enterprise with her AP bombs.

Capture.PNG

giphy.gif

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles
1 minute ago, rafael_azuaje said:

why I see that all cv has values historical less kaga , kaga was heavy Cv as the akagi 

Wait you think WoWs is historically accurate...O.K i know what to do now...cut my losses against a delusional poster and

EzQZlfa.gif

[WOLFL]
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,635 battles

akashi you have mutsu ?? he need up range secondaries, becuase he NOT has AA defense, and main guns is horrible accuracy, all BB t6 has secundaries 5k stock of range but mutsu not only 4k. remember hes weak armore he is as kongo with 410mm

Members
57 posts
1,510 battles
On 6/20/2017 at 5:29 PM, rafael_azuaje said:

Who have the KAGA will understand what I mean, their fighters do not serve anything, I have aerial supremacy and is still a few cans with wings, no rival for ranger fighters, hiryu, let alone saipan, saipan is still Being the terror of the seas of tier 7. Even independence fighters are superior

On 6/21/2017 at 7:15 AM, rafael_azuaje said:

Kaga with supremacy total 10 fighters of T6 vs ranger with supremacy 14 fighters of T7, and you sadi that figther kaga is OP?

On 6/21/2017 at 11:39 AM, rafael_azuaje said:

I have the hiryu , is good cv but i have the kaga . This discution is about fighters  are garbage , Im try to say that up to 6X2 squadrons and not 4 , because is eat for fighters tier 7.

kaga supremacy T6 total 10 fighters 

ranger supremacy T7 14 fighters 

now bombers ranger damage per bomb 10000

kaga 2400, 2400 is nothing few damage.

need balance fighters. 

Now enterprise this is very OP 400k on damage.

Hey, so it seems to me like you are very adamant about buffing the Kaga's fighters but I don't think you are really hearing what everyone is saying. This is a forum where you can DISCUSS ideas and see what other people think. If you want to rant or ignore everyone else I suggest posting your ideas somewhere else.

Other than that, Kaga is not an air superiority focused CV. Kaga's fighters at the basic level are there to hamper enemy fighters and stop them from stopping your strike aircraft. If you do not understand this basic role of this ship and/or you do not like it then you are playing the wrong ship. Further more, if you want to increase the effectiveness of the Kaga's fighters I would recommend getting over yourself and learning how to lure enemy fighters over friendly AA, strafe, as well as generally just playing smarter with your planes. There is no issue with the power of any of the Kaga's planes but there might be a problem with how you use them. :)

• Cool 1

Members
3,256 posts
4,322 battles
11 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

A buff to an Op ship is never going to happen or needed.

But this thread brings a smile to my face every time I see a new post. Its like Christmas but way more often. I'm probably asking for a ton of bad RL karma but is it wrong to hear his voice as Jar-jar's.

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
19,593 battles

Hey OP, quit your foolish campaign and spend the time you waste with these silly requests watching videos of GOOD Kaga players and how they use the fighters to screen for their torpedo bombers.  If you can't get Kaga owners to back your request, you have NO HOPE of getting Wargaming to buff them.

You are both stubborn and a poor listener, people have repeatedly given you the evidence that the Kaga - AS A WHOLE - is a an OP carrier.  The only hope opposing players have of combatting it is the weakness in her fighters, which to be honest, can be made less awful by using the correct captain skills.

Heh, this guy's reasoning skills are right in line with the current Commandante of his country.  Perhaps we are speaking with an actual foreign leader and we don't even know it ......

Here, why not read a serious review that calls this CV exactly what it is ... Over Powered: