Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheMadCappR

After game surveys

8 comments in this topic

[SBNA]
[SBNA]
Members
423 posts
37,459 battles

Why bother asking how we feel about the game after a battle without a qualifying statement of why we feel that way? It gives you no data as to why we might be "satisfied" or "not satisfied" in order to make adjustments to the game. It's like evaluating an employee on the basis of "they showed up" as the criteria of being a productive employee.

• Cool 1

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles

Yea I always pick "very dissatisfied" for as long as they dont fix the MM. Last night 7/8 games I player in a tier 8 were tier X matches. Needless to day, those brought me absolutely no satisfaction.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

I find them funny. When one pops up after finishing testing in the training room. :Smile_veryhappy:

[STW-A]
Members
831 posts
7,122 battles

Ironically it only asks me when I'm having a rough stretch and am pretty salty.  C'mon survey, you and I both know about how happy I am with that last match.

Members
955 posts
17,468 battles

I get these serveys almost exclusively when I'm top of the team with like 200k damage, or when I get wrecked right at the beginning of the match.  I always answer the same as your mood should not dictate your response or how the last game went. A balanced overall answer is what I think they want, not your emotions. 

Edited by Megrim3

[SBNA]
[SBNA]
Members
423 posts
37,459 battles
2 hours ago, Megrim3 said:

I get these serveys almost exclusively when I'm top of the team with like 200k damage, or when I get wrecked right at the beginning of the match.  I always answer the same as your mood should not dictate your response or how the last game went. A balanced overall answer is what I think they want, not your emotions. 

Well, I haven't tracked when I get the surveys. However, how can you possibly give a balanced answer if you just got focused by 2 carriers? You know as well as anyone that almost every person would give a "Very dissatisfied" selection after that. What if you get a survey after a game where you get set afire by a Molotov every hit, you would most likely check "Very dissatisfied". How does that help anyone without a qualifying reason for dissatisfaction about the game you just played? Or does WG track the fact that 2 carriers were in the game and you just got focused and sunk within the first 2 min or a Molotov burned you to the ground without you ever being able to put out the fires from that particular boat? And if WG tracks any of this why on earth would they poke you in the eye and ask how you felt about the game you just played?

Edited by TheMadTankR

Sign in to follow this