Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Abo89

Guys guys guys!

47 comments in this topic

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles

Someone recognized me in game. It's kinda a big moment for me! P.s. today was horrible,  at least I won more than I lost. 

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles
1 minute ago, GhostSwordsman said:

:Smile_medal:

I've only had someone "o7" to me first once, usually I'm the one going "o7" to someone else I recognize.

Its because I had a recent thread blow up for something like 2500 views.

[ARPOG]
-Members-
870 posts
11,070 battles

Congratulations! (Hopefully you got recognized for the right reasons) :Smile-_tongue:

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles
2 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I've only had someone "o7" to me first once, usually I'm the one going "o7" to someone else I recognize.

O7

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles
1 minute ago, Teahee said:

Congratulations! (Hopefully you got recognized for the right reasons) :Smile-_tongue:

Yea it was for the thread. He was just telling me that he agreed with my point.

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles
1 minute ago, pmgaudio said:

O7

:Smile_teethhappy:

o7

Though, honestly, I don't think I've ever encountered you in-game yet pmg, not on the friendly or enemy team.

[HINON]
Members
2,642 posts
7,936 battles
10 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

lol i think that might have been me who did that :P

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles
1 minute ago, Hiroe said:

Maybe I'll get noticed one day, but I get the feeling only about three people like me. =/

I like you Hiroe. You are nice too me. 

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles
Just now, Hiroe said:

Maybe I'll get noticed one day, but I get the feeling only about three people like me. =/

I'll give an "o7" to anyone I recognize from here(well, if I actually look through the team lists, sometimes I don't so I miss when I'm actually matched with a fellow forumite), regardless of what my opinion of that person is. Doesn't hurt anyone to be friendly to those you recognize or not.

1 minute ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

lol i think that might have been me who did that :P

Yup, and I wasn't actually looking at the team lists that game, so I didn't even see your name. :Smile_veryhappy:

[HINON]
Members
2,642 posts
7,936 battles
Just now, GhostSwordsman said:

I'll give an "o7" to anyone I recognize from here(well, if I actually look through the team lists, sometimes I don't so I miss when I'm actually matched with a fellow forumite), regardless of what my opinion of that person is. Doesn't hurt anyone to be friendly to those you recognize or not.

Yup, and I wasn't actually looking at the team lists that game, so I didn't even see your name. :Smile_veryhappy:

haha i only noticed because you had said something in chat.... i never pay enough attention to team lists either

Members
3,284 posts
6 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I've seen a few forumites, but it seems I suddenly become shy when it comes to greeting them.. sometimes.

Edited by anonym_OlK73e329bMY

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles
Just now, 212thAttackBattalion said:

haha i only noticed because you had said something in chat.... i never pay enough attention to team lists either

Lol, was I complaining about being on a streak of not-so-great teams? I don't remember what I said, though I do remember I was in a DD on Haven.

I tend to keep to myself about that stuff, but sometimes I can be pushed over to typing something in chat, especially when I've seen the same or similar mistakes made a few games in a row.

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles
3 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

I've seen a few forumites, but it seems I suddenly become shy when it comes to greeting them sometimes.

Eh, I don't see that as an issue. Usually I'm either met with a reciprocated "o7" or a "???", to which I then explain that I recognize the name from the forums.

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

I sometimes forget to scan the names for people I recognize from the forums and often dont realize until the results screen that there were forumites in the match. 

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

not once in my entire wows life i got noticed because i had a "good point" or because i was a "good player".

maybe when i become a game god,people might notice me.

or maybe i'm expecting 

"Wow it's cruxdei,the handsome forum guy"

Edited by Cruxdei

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I sometimes forget to scan the names for people I recognize from the forums and often dont realize until the results screen that there were forumites in the match. 

Yeah, I generally do it so I know when one is in the game. The throne is always in need of more skulls.:Smile_izmena::Smile_playing:

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

been noticed a few times. IDK why though, I don't do anything besides the occational forum post. maybe someone put me on youtube and I haven't seen it yet...:cap_hmm:

TBh I wouldn't mind being in a  video, though I'm kinda shy (especially around women) and don't talk unless its in-game related jargon or barking/accepting orders.

Not that I could anyways....my cat keeps breaking my mics so I can't chat!:fish_boom:

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles
Just now, BladedPheonix said:

been noticed a few times. IDK why though, I don't do anything besides the occational forum post. maybe someone put me on youtube and I haven't seen it yet...:cap_hmm:

TBh I wouldn't mind being in a  video, though I'm kinda shy (especially around women) and don't talk unless its in-game related jargon or barking/accepting orders.

Not that I could anyways....my cat keeps breaking my mics so I can't chat!:fish_boom:

I saw you in a game yesterday on Two Brothers. I gave you an "o7" in chat, but I think you loaded in late and didn't see it. You were in your Maass and I was playing Akatsuki.

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
4 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

though I'm kinda shy (especially around women) 

don't do this,they see that as a sign of weakness and will prey on you.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles
Just now, GhostSwordsman said:

I saw you in a game yesterday on Two Brothers. I gave you an "o7" in chat, but I think you loaded in late and didn't see it. You were in your Maass and I was playing Akatsuki.

oh god that match?!?!...please forgive my bad performance. I just got the ship! and was with a 50% retraining captain!:Smile_hiding:

MAASS is a nice ship though, it's like a tier 7 Fletcher TBH. Minus the 10km torpedoes and the VERY bad detection range!

Sign in to follow this