Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OstwindFlakpanzer

Windows 10 kicking games to desktop

7 comments in this topic

[SWGT]
Members
621 posts

anyone else experience this?  it's sort of like a hard minimize once or twice a session whether it be boats or minecraft or steam.  I'm sure there's a process or service running that needs to be disabled, but I figured I'd ask here in case anyone knows and save myself some research.  thanks!

[PVE]
Members
12,065 posts
21,313 battles

Yup screen freezes when clicking on things and have to reboot the game. It doesn't crash the computer just the game. I haven't played any other games to know if its all games or just WOW's. Sorry I have no answers as to what is causing it.

Beta Testers
11,668 posts

Oh I experience this, I experience this a lot.  Especially when Microsoft wants to remind you to go buy their Office products.

Another problem is when you have several games installed, and these games have their own autonomous launchers that would automatically boot up and start downloading, even if you are playing a game.

[SWGT]
Members
621 posts

it never did this in windows 7 but windows 10 its like you minimize the game - it's still running but you have to click it in the taskbar and re-expand it.  sucks when you're in the middle of a battle.  my first thought is its something like adobe trying to get updates, but I haven't confirmed it.

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
On 2017-6-14 at 5:08 PM, OstwindFlakpanzer said:

anyone else experience this?  it's sort of like a hard minimize once or twice a session whether it be boats or minecraft or steam.  I'm sure there's a process or service running that needs to be disabled, but I figured I'd ask here in case anyone knows and save myself some research.  thanks!

Hello @OstwindFlakpanzer are you still having some trouble with this?

Members
2,335 posts
6,897 battles

This is caused by Notifications, If you have this item checked it interrupts the game to let you know a E-mail or a text or anything listed as notify me. Turn it off in settings.

Sign in to follow this