Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Spotlore

Random Brain Storming Game Ideas

7 comments in this topic

Members
19 posts
4,574 battles

When WoW said they would bring the Enterprise into the fold as a premium, I honestly thought it would be a cool idea to make it like any other CV of its type (Much like it was) But make it "Lucky".  They called her the Lucky-E for a reason.  Why not just sell her with a buff that makes it a % harder to hit?  Its not a huge buff, and I think it would justify buying her over just using a non-premium CV.

Image result for Lucky-E Enterprise

It's probably better then my idea for the Premium Hood, witch would be to be able to launch B25s once per game.  lol  (I know this is a bad idea so don't flame please.  lol)

Also I think it would be a great idea for ships that have been sunk, to spawn life rafts that can then be picked up for a few bonus points or a metal.  You could also get a prisoners of war metal or bonus points for picking up enemy life rafts.  All you would have to do to grab them is drive over them.

I got the idea a long time ago playing Battleship Surface Thunder.  Here is an example from this dated game.

I'd also like to see an Ultra graphics setting that adds little sailors to the ships like in the Total War navy battles.

Related image

My motivation for all this is I think this game is great fun, and even though its not a real word, I'd like to make it funner.  haha...  Thoughts?

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

Honestly, it sounds like a better idea than what WG came up with.

[U_U]
Members
43 posts
11,665 battles

The sailors idea will probably never happen for two reasons. One it's a questionable use of development resources, and two, having sailors runs the risk of impacting video game ratings (that was the issue with adding crew models for WOT).

Members
19 posts
4,574 battles

The sailors idea will probably never happen for two reasons. One it's a questionable use of development resources, and two, having sailors runs the risk of impacting video game ratings (that was the issue with adding crew models for WOT).

That's to bad.  :(  That's one reason I like playing Warthunder tanks though.  They have little guys on the tanks.  I also like watching the damage screen to see how my shots fragment inside the target tank.  I wonder if this ratings problem could be dodged by adding the option separate, much like the Ultra sound setting and download.

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

You do realize, OP, that these are rather 'cat-brained' ideas if your avatar is anything to go by .... tho, this is better than 'hare-brained' ideas, lol.

Members
19 posts
4,574 battles

You do realize, OP, that these are rather 'cat-brained' ideas if your avatar is anything to go by .... tho, this is better than 'hare-brained' ideas, lol.

Ahaha!  xD  Yah they might be.  I like the life raft idea the most though.  Picking them up for bonus points or achievement metals.  Come on, ya know it would be fun.  :P 

[U_U]
Members
43 posts
11,665 battles

That's to bad.  :(  That's one reason I like playing Warthunder tanks though.  They have little guys on the tanks.  I also like watching the damage screen to see how my shots fragment inside the target tank.  I wonder if this ratings problem could be dodged by adding the option separate, much like the Ultra sound setting and download.

Again, if I had to guess, it wouldn't make a difference when it came to ratings (i.e. I remember Gears of War had a no blood mode, and that game is obviously rated M haha).

Sign in to follow this