Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sharkbait_416

Cross your fingers and.... Supercontainer!

19 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Well, it finally happened. It took BlueMistPvP crossing his fingers, me knocking on a wood desk, and a bit of luck, but I got my first supercontainer since February 2nd. 50K free xp! Hold out hope, it only took me 4 months! :medal:

6wuLX5L.jpg

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,823 battles

Damn, you got a good one too, congrats!

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,363 posts
14,161 battles

I told you, crossing of the fingers helps :P but only when Its me doing it :D

[D-DAY]
Members
7,599 posts

Congrats to you. I've only had a couple of super containers when opening consumable one's, never when I've chosen the super container one (they're always 4 flags lol). :honoring:

[BFBTW]
Members
500 posts
2,939 battles

I've only had 4 super containers ever, two were 250 premium damage controls (I may not have to worry about that for a while) and the other two were upgrades (which I may never use).

[OGF]
Members
1,275 posts
43,315 battles

I was just about to ask about supercontainers and if anyone had seen one lately.  Was beginning to think they had been discontinued and I didn't get the memo.  And that WG had left the "Try Your Luck" option up as a joke.  I haven't seen a supercontainer in months, nor have I seen people mentioning receiving them while in game chat.  So some time back I began only going for 'try your luck', with the apparently-faulty logic that the more I play the one-arm bandit, the closer I have to be getting to the jackpot.  Does anyone know the odds of getting one of these, either with the 'luck' option or the others?  Thanks!

[SOUP]
Members
9,386 posts

Got one of these too the other night, instantly half-way through the Algerie~

[OGF]
Members
1,275 posts
43,315 battles

Got one of these too the other night, instantly half-way through the Algerie~

Congrats!  It should happen to me!  LOL!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,834 posts
30,521 battles

I was just about to ask about supercontainers and if anyone had seen one lately.  Was beginning to think they had been discontinued and I didn't get the memo.  And that WG had left the "Try Your Luck" option up as a joke.  I haven't seen a supercontainer in months, nor have I seen people mentioning receiving them while in game chat.  So some time back I began only going for 'try your luck', with the apparently-faulty logic that the more I play the one-arm bandit, the closer I have to be getting to the jackpot.  Does anyone know the odds of getting one of these, either with the 'luck' option or the others?  Thanks!

The word from Wargaming is 1% on all containers except for the Try You Luck, that one is 2%. That is your odds on getting a SC, they didn't release the info on the odds of the contents of said containers. BTW if you guys are paying attention to the forums, recently there has been a bunch of threads on getting Supercontainers. Am wondering if they buffed the chances with the new patch. I have even gotten a couple and I only take the "Signals & Camo" ones.

[SQ110]
Members
4 posts
17 battles

I've only had 4 super containers ever, two were 250 premium damage controls (I may not have to worry about that for a while) and the other two were upgrades (which I may never use).

I've had 12 or 14 by now, but that was back when they were originally introduced and discounting the ones you got when the update when live.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,099 battles

Congrats bro! 

...Now if only I had all the supercontainers in the world...I'd still never get a Kempbushtown in one.

[OGF]
Members
1,275 posts
43,315 battles

The word from Wargaming is 1% on all containers except for the Try You Luck, that one is 2%. That is your odds on getting a SC, they didn't release the info on the odds of the contents of said containers. BTW if you guys are paying attention to the forums, recently there has been a bunch of threads on getting Supercontainers. Am wondering if they buffed the chances with the new patch. I have even gotten a couple and I only take the "Signals & Camo" ones.

Thank you very much!  Reckon it's worse than I thought.  I appreciate the heads-up, Sir!  o7

[OGF]
Members
1,275 posts
43,315 battles

Taylor, just wanted to thank you again for the tip the other day on how to get my rewards from the test server.  In looking at the numbers, apparently there were rewards stockpiled from the past three tests. So I owe you big-time, Pal!  o7

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,834 posts
30,521 battles

Taylor, just wanted to thank you again for the tip the other day on how to get my rewards from the test server.  In looking at the numbers, apparently there were rewards stockpiled from the past three tests. So I owe you big-time, Pal!  o7

Not a problem, I like checking out the forums and chatting with everyone. Glad I could help.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,876 posts
43,377 battles

Nice one. Got one yesterday: 100 Dragon Flags.

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

I don't use "try your luck" anymore.

Low possibility to get one, and even lower chance of getting something worthwhile.

Congrats OP. You need to go to Vegas.

[SCCC]
Members
1,137 posts
9,687 battles

At this point I'd have a super container over anything, even those am zing modules (heh heh).

Usually my super containers are full of 625 000 credits if you know what I mean.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,589 posts
8,799 battles

I got two supercontainers in a week after not seeing one for 5 months. 

Both were the $&%@# useless spotter plane modules. 

Sign in to follow this