Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

A good ending to the night

7 comments in this topic

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles

Yesterday was rough.  Five straight losses in my Hood.  I've taken a liking to that ship.  Even with the losses.  But some were just really frustrating, like when two BBs pushed (actually slowly advanced is a better term) a Two Brothers domination cap down the 10 line when we had a 2:1 advantage on that side of the map.  I was in the enemy's back cap after taking out my doppelganger, capping the first cap (with the help of friendly CA and DD), and messing up a CA when I succumbed....I look up and the two main punchers (other than myself) were cruising down the ten line...in full health.  I watched as they got rolled from the rear.  Yes, five red ships had already run all the way around the map, cap plus cap, and took 'em out from behind.

But the night all ended nice when I took my Warspite out.  We were going to lose.  Less than 30 seconds left.  In Standard mode.  They were in our cap with a points lead...I was 14 km away, and our surviving CV and CA were out of planes and out of range.  I spotted the Fiji capper just as he popped smoke and disappeared...took a last fleeting shot with my one loaded turret into the smoke.  With just seconds remaining...it looked like another loss.  Then I get a kill cit on the Fiji...enough to flip the score...and a win.  Red were all good sports....as stunned at the loss as I was with the win...but had some light-hearted comments as the timer ticked down.

With that, I was off to bed.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,386 posts
14,338 battles

For me, yesterday was a bit of a train wreck, at least by my standards. 47% WR, and only an average damage of 72,000. I did decent enough-ish in the actual matches, just ended up on teams that get rolled within a few minutes which doesn't leave a lot of time to accomplish very much

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles

42 battles at 90% Win rate. 

Good weekend was good. 

[O7]
Members
733 posts
28,244 battles

42 battles at 90% Win rate. 

Good weekend was good. 

I was a scrub, 44 battles at a 89% win rate :(

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles

If you guys try a little harder maybe someday someone will give you some attention. Good luck!

You fit the requirements for SALTY, interested? 

Members
272 posts
5,408 battles

I agree, this past weekend I've had a lot of good games. By good I mean non-steamrolls - close games with competent teams. On another note I reached 800 total Devastating Strikes over the weekend.

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles

If you guys try a little harder maybe someday someone will give you some attention. Good luck!

Attention?  I'm an introvert.

Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

:hiding:

Sign in to follow this