Rswifhand_NA

[MOD][0.6.8.1]KanColle Voice Modifications

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

***Before you read this topic, if you don't like anime mods stay away from this topic,

however if you don't mind or like these types of mods then you're welcome.***

Hello people of WG NA forums, I'm from the Asia/SEA/Oceania servers(where teamwork and english doesn't exist)

Some Updates:

- Updated the mod to 0.6.8.1

- Fixed a bug where the game freezes after login. Changed the name from Gangut(Октябрьская революция) to Gangut(Oktyabrskaya Revolyutsiya)

some updates: WAVE 3 video (0.6.8.0)

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

WAVE 3

WAVE 2

WAVE 1

Installation:

Spoiler

Extract the file, then you see a "res_mods" folder.

simply drag and drop the folder to your WoWS directory.

How to use?

Spoiler

under Voiceover modifications, at the Audio section of the options menu.

(note:currently no CV voices, instead it will use your national or standard voices)

Uninstall:

Spoiler

find VO_Uninstall to your WoWS directory to uninstall the mod.

PLEASE!! NO REPUBLISHING OF THIS MOD!!

if you wanted to publish my mod(like in modpacks) please PM me.

you can share the link to anyone or to everyone who is interested!! you can showcase the mod

any platforms you like!! as long you give me some sort of credit.

thanks, people of WG NA forums for letting me give space of my mod.

**KANMUSU VOICE SUGGESTIONS, VOTINGS, RESULTS**

WAVE 4 vote: http://www.strawpoll.me/13456854

ends at July 21st

ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THIS MOD

Spoiler

WAVE 4 will be the last modpack we'll be making next.

Here are the reasons why we won't do anymore mods after this:

- The mods are too many to maintain and to improve. After WAVE 4 is out it will have a total number of 21 VO mods.

- The current mods are badly require to improve and some rework from scratch. The only example of a decent VO mod is Hatsuzuki, which took me lots of time to reach that level of quality.

- Lack of volunteers, feedback, testers, and their work output is not as good as mine(which is understandable). We do have a discord server for this mod, but we lack the number of people required to help us with our mods.

- I'm the only one who can do this right. I'm not saying I'm neglecting my colleagues's work but I'm really wish they can do better or at least done something unique to their mods than I'am.

- Lack of time/sleep making myself unproductive. This is a long term issue I got ever since I started working on these mods, especially making these mods requires my creative effort to do it right.

- To many distractions/the process is getting boring... Yeah, It's gets pretty boring and dead quite since I'm required to make these mods without any music.

- There's other projects I wanted to work on. This is unrelated to WoWS, but, I wanted to continue progress with my other projects since most of focus are in this mod for the last month.

- I feel there's less demand for a KanColle voicemod. I starting to see that my mod is getting less attractive in every WAVE I released that's why I feel we need to improve or polish the mod better to meet it's demand.

- Lack of support. I know there are some people who really supports my mod and I really appreciate that, but, It's still not enough for me to pursue this mod even further... which makes me feel I'm wasting so much time and little results are coming in the end.

- Real life issues. Well, I won't blame you for this, I'm constantly getting pressured my personal problems in life, which keeps me sometimes avoiding making progress with this mods.

The Plans for this mod:

- Is this mod going to die? no, we'll be maintaining this mod as long people are still interested in it.

- Is there going to be no more new VO mods? for now yes, once we get back on track, we'll start making WAVE 5 right away.

- How long is the mod be finished to improve/rework/polish? with the current number of mods now, I say at least a month or even a few. It depends, we won't rush this mod's development.

- Why that long? cuz they required plenty of time of research/testing/editing/building/polishing up until it gets ready.

- Is there going to be like single releases of mods from time to time? I'm personally not planning making more mods, unless my volunteers decides to make one on it's own.

Discord: if you wanted to join our discord server for helping us on the mods or have some time playing with us or chat, here is the link: https://discord.gg/Svg9ydB

By: Rswifhand

Edited by Rswifhand_NA

An idea for you, if you want to get this mod out to the main community I suggest you contact Aslain and have him ad it to his modpack. A lot of people use the modpack (including myself), all the mods are legal and he will credit you for your mod and even add a website link to your mod. I'm not saying you have to do it but it is a very good idea to have people see your mod and test it for themselves. 

Website: http://aslain.com/ - Just look for Aslain in the chatbox and ask him.

thanks for the suggestion man, really wanted this mod to be noticed by many players who is interested

voice mod updated to WoWS 0.6.6.1, also thank you to everyone who supported my initial mod, for that I added "Suzuya" as many thanks!!!

v6.6.1 #01 (15-06-2017):
- added KanColle Kanmusu voice mod (by Rswifhand)

Congrats man, you made it!

3 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

v6.6.1 #01 (15-06-2017):
- added KanColle Kanmusu voice mod (by Rswifhand)

Congrats man, you made it!

thanks man, cheers!!

9 hours ago, Fog_Submarine_I402 said:
  Hide contents

Akizuki when :Smile_hiding:

just did an akizuki-class destroyer(Hatsuzuki). think of it as a cooldown for now. still noted your suggestion anyways, thanks for that.

of course man, it's res_mods cuz its a mod. use my installer installer instead then choose your WoWS directory

Posted (edited) · Report post

k got it, sorry I'm not used to modpacks(exe files) I usually get the files directly and put them in myself

edit:I couldn't think of who to vote for in your poll so i just went with Iowa but I'm ok with whomever xD

oh and ps. ty for the mod :D

Edited by Yvonne_Swanson

51 minutes ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

i was wondering will you be eventually doing any of the Abyssal voices :3 

i've thought of that before, the problem is... the abyssal voices are quite limited not in number of voices but in the number of events. sure, this maybe a plan for another time, but i'm not sure how it's going to turn out.

oooooooh a new update thanks for the mod i am really liking it, although i wish they had their voices for CVs :D

4 hours ago, Yvonne_Swanson said:

oooooooh a new update thanks for the mod i am really liking it, although i wish they had their voices for CVs :D

originally, i planned to do a CV voice on the next voicepack, at least one. However, it doesn't well... personally, i don't use VO mods every time i play as CV, I'd rather use a standard voice so I can keep track on my squadrons and stay competitive. And yes theres a lot of voice groups specifically for CV, that's why I can't do a CV voice this time, I can but... I need more time how I'm going to work on this. I don't want to rush to such untested mod, like the development of early Aircraft Carriers.

Very good job! i planned to do something like this a while ago but the difficulty made me give in.

I see that you're not taking suggestions right now but, i have time :D

On 6/22/2017 at 11:04 PM, Rswifhand_NA said:

mod is updated to WoWS 0.6.6.1.1

also added "Akashi"

LoL. :Smile_teethhappy:

WAVE 2(voicepack #2) is out, we're open to suggestions on which kanmusu we'll be modding next. please report any problems here ASAP.

Hell ya nice job :3. Thax for the mods

Suggestion:  

Shimakaze <3 

Chikuma - tone class

Asahio

yamato

Also: u could make a mod with many voice xd like me :v ? and upload 

(5000 voice over in one folder)

Why no Yuudachi.... poi?

Also would love CV's if possible like Akagi. :)