Rswifhand_NA

[MOD][0.6.8.0]KanColle voice mods

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

36 posts in this topic

Awesome!

I hope I can use it without troubles.

Thank you very much

just updated the mod, whew... that took me lots of time. I kinda wonder if I wanted to make this as a full-time thing? at some point, I can't maintain all the mods all the time, especially the total voicemod count will be 20 which is way too many for me to handle unless I'll give this full attention or ask more volunteers. I might also ask some support to the people who loves my mod like donations/patreon/etc... but do you guys think? I really deserved it? I'm not really pushing "I'm needing your support" topic on your faces, rather I think this is the best way to keep the mod alive to the longest time as possible. And possibly doing these kinds of mods and other content floating around my mind to finally come to its form I wanted to. Anyways, thank you so much everyone who likes my mod, it's been a month already ever since I released this mod, and incredible numbers had shown within that time frame was amazing to me. Hope this keeps growing in the following time. for that here a voicemod preview of Graf Zeppelin including how I made the carrier squadron voices working. check it out.

here's another video preview mod, this time I'll show you the time-lapse process how I make it:

mod now supports 0.6.8.0 just note: not all voicemods got new voices for the new commands.

also added some info about this mod's future.

here is our Discord server link: https://discord.gg/Svg9ydB you can help us testing our future mods or have a game with us or just chat.